Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
No, there will be no consequences.
Thanks! If your game needs anything is someone to proofread, because there are some typos and some sentences are wrongly phrased.

If I remember correctly you once said english isn't your first language (my first language is spanish by the way) So if I have time this weekend I'll go over the game and try to find as many as I can and then I'll report them to you.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Thanks! If your game needs anything is someone to proofread, because there are some typos and some sentences are wrongly phrased.

If I remember correctly you once said english isn't your first language (my first language is spanish by the way) So if I have time this weekend I'll go over the game and try to find as many as I can and then I'll report them to you.
Thank you so much, Alex!
I don't like making people busy, but if you want to help me, feel free to do it!
Again, thank you!

k_king

Sep 4, 2021
This is one example of the problem having too many characters. The MC has to train with Hinata and Hanabi. Both are Hyuga, both tech you taijutsu, both have big boobs, both have an animation of a titjob. The scenes with them talking and training you makes sense, but why both? I think it could have been developed other characters insteed of Hanabi, like Wasabi.

Also, the training is too focused in Taijutsu. You can train Taijutsu in the morning, afternoon and night, but you can only train Ninjutsu and Genjutsu in the morning. Ok, the game is not focused in figthing, but Sarada could teach you at night, because Sakura is there too.

And Anko have events... Why? she barely appears in the story. Kauri, Moegi, Karin, Yodo, Hako and Yuina only appears when you trigger their events, why you can interact with Anko?

Don't ger me wrong, I still love this game. These are just things that could be improved

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
Help trying to dl first time but it keeps saying i don't have this app ( api-ms-win-crt-convert-1-1-0. dl it said missing on the computer

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
This is one example of the problem having too many characters. The MC has to train with Hinata and Hanabi. Both are Hyuga, both tech you taijutsu, both have big boobs, both have an animation of a titjob. The scenes with them talking and training you makes sense, but why both? I think it could have been developed other characters insteed of Hanabi, like Wasabi.

Also, the training is too focused in Taijutsu. You can train Taijutsu in the morning, afternoon and night, but you can only train Ninjutsu and Genjutsu in the morning. Ok, the game is not focused in figthing, but Sarada could teach you at night, because Sakura is there too.

And Anko have events... Why? she barely appears in the story. Kauri, Moegi, Karin, Yodo, Hako and Yuina only appears when you trigger their events, why you can interact with Anko?

Don't ger me wrong, I still love this game. These are just things that could be improved
Hi K_King, Wasabi is getting new events in v0.11.

The plan is to have someone to train your Chakra, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, and Ninjutsu at the 3 different times (Morning, Afternoon, and Night). About your last point, every character that has a profile will be interactive in the future. Karin is going to train your Chakra and Moegi your Ninjutsu.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Had to restart again because I started my pre update save to see what new events I can do and this happened
Looks like a corrupted save, did you save in this menu last time?

Help trying to dl first time but it keeps saying i don't have this app ( api-ms-win-crt-convert-1-1-0. dl it said missing on the computer
Looks like your computer is missing some DLLs, I wouldn't be able to solve that, can you tell me if you had this error with other Ren'py games? It's the first time I see it.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Only Himawari events are not occuring in Android version
I've finished all other events already
Did you download the uncensored version from here or Discord? Also, did you finish Hako and Yuina events?

Last edited:

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
I downloaded Android version from here itself. Also, i finished hako and yuina events
You can only play Yuina events after playing all current Himawari events, which means that you don't have any new Himawari event.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes