• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DaddyGhost

Sep 29, 2019
I'm going to name the events i found in this update. Maybe there are more but i can't find them
1 All the morale bosst events with Hinata. They were very nice.
2 Insecurity arc for Sumire. I didn't see that coming
3 Kauri vouyering again, but this time is kind of sick, but i like it
4 Kareem shows up and... that's it. Kind of disappointing
5 2 events with Sarada. One of the best. I loved the new outfit
6 Probably the end of the Ino's arc (I'm not sure), the best h scene and all the Ino's arc was wonderful
7 Chocho show her butterfly form and... that's it. Also disappointing
8 Tsunade being fragile, nice touch
9 Ten Ten being successful. I absolutely love it
10 Detective Sakura. She is the character used to develop the story in this update, i guess
11 Kushina new scene, excelent
12 Yodo event. At least is something, not like Kareem or butterfly Chocho
13 Hako and Yuina events. Those 2 are only introduced.

It was a really good update, but i think there are too many characters. I would prefer less characters with more scenes. I am still waiting for that kiss between the MC and Mirai.
I can't seem to trigger the Hako and Yuina events even tho their requirements are met.
EDIT: Download the mediafire Hima link.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Ferrumx Nice work like always, another good update (I didn't finish playing yet). With every new update not only you keep the level, you get better. Before this VN I was never too attracted to Ino and Sakura (btw, in future updates will they have a threesome?).

Will there be "consequences" if you tell Sumire you love her? Because I'm sensing yandere vibes and I don't think lying to her is a smart decision (even if it gives you 1 Love Point).
(I'm too lazy to retype that shit)

k_king

Sep 4, 2021
Will there be "consequences" if you tell Sumire you love her? Because I'm sensing yandere vibes and I don't think lying to her is a smart decision (even if it gives you 1 Love Point).
I told her i love her. Probably not. I could notice she had less relationship points and less love points now. I though that would trigger a event, but no. It's a shame, she is one of my favorites characters in this game (i don't have any idea if she exist in Boruto). If i have to choose only 3 characters, she probably would be one of them

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
I told her i love her. Probably not. I could notice she had less relationship points and less love points now. I though that would trigger a event, but no. It's a shame, she is one of my favorites characters in this game (i don't have any idea if she exist in Boruto). If i have to choose only 3 characters, she probably would be one of them
When I started playing the game I checked the wiki and she exists. I hope there won't be consequences in future updates.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
I reached the end of the current build. I loved the new content.

I was finally abe to get Love Points with Hinata (her progress was nice, while she keeps lying to herself "I'm doing this for my family", lol).

I expected Sumire to abandon Sarada in the mission out of jealousy, specially with how things with Sarada moved forward.

I loved Hako's desing and I can't wait to have content with her (I liked Yuina too, but I loved Hako).

Surprisingly I also liked the old Tsunade model, I hope the MC's gets to use his dick to dust the cobwebs in her pussy. I never really liked her ("young" Tsunade) that much but your game changed that too. (I had forgotten she had inverted nipples, I love those).

Last but not least, we finally get to fuck that thirsty bitch Ino. And let's see how long can Sakura remain faithful to the emo lord.

k_king

Sep 4, 2021
we need more tsunade and sakura
We need more of Mirai. That almost kiss can't be for anything. Also Namida and Wasabi together. They are best friends, so...
We need more of Shizune. She shows the pussy to the MC and... That's it. Nothing from her in this update.
And Ten Ten. She is successful now, please keep her like that

Reactions: Ferrumx

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Im missing the last two events: Saved and Not Enough. i have no idea how to trigger them and the walkthrough gives no tips about them.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
No, there will be no consequences.

I'm going to name the events i found in this update. Maybe there are more but i can't find them
1 All the morale bosst events with Hinata. They were very nice.
2 Insecurity arc for Sumire. I didn't see that coming
3 Kauri vouyering again, but this time is kind of sick, but i like it
4 Kareem shows up and... that's it. Kind of disappointing
5 2 events with Sarada. One of the best. I loved the new outfit
6 Probably the end of the Ino's arc (I'm not sure), the best h scene and all the Ino's arc was wonderful
7 Chocho show her butterfly form and... that's it. Also disappointing
8 Tsunade being fragile, nice touch
9 Ten Ten being successful. I absolutely love it
10 Detective Sakura. She is the character used to develop the story in this update, i guess
11 Kushina new scene, excelent
12 Yodo event. At least is something, not like Kareem or butterfly Chocho
13 Hako and Yuina events. Those 2 are only introduced.

It was a really good update, but i think there are too many characters. I would prefer less characters with more scenes. I am still waiting for that kiss between the MC and Mirai.
Thanks for giving your thoughts on the update!

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
lost all my progress due to resetting my cpu think there will ever be a cheat mod or save uploaded to get back into it?
Save from v0.9 in the attached files. (Rename to 1-1-LT1)

Ferrumx Nice work like always, another good update (I didn't finish playing yet). With every new update not only you keep the level, you get better. Before this VN I was never too attracted to Ino and Sakura (btw, in future updates will they have a threesome?).

(I'm too lazy to retype that shit)
Thank you! Yes, there will be threesomes!

will be more/new peeing or tickling stuff( with himawari or other Girl) in new updates?
Yes!

I reached the end of the current build. I loved the new content.

I was finally abe to get Love Points with Hinata (her progress was nice, while she keeps lying to herself "I'm doing this for my family", lol).

I expected Sumire to abandon Sarada in the mission out of jealousy, specially with how things with Sarada moved forward.

I loved Hako's desing and I can't wait to have content with her (I liked Yuina too, but I loved Hako).

Surprisingly I also liked the old Tsunade model, I hope the MC's gets to use his dick to dust the cobwebs in her pussy. I never really liked her ("young" Tsunade) that much but your game changed that too. (I had forgotten she had inverted nipples, I love those).

Last but not least, we finally get to fuck that thirsty bitch Ino. And let's see how long can Sakura remain faithful to the emo lord.
I'm glad you liked the new update, thanks! :love:

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
We need more of Mirai. That almost kiss can't be for anything. Also Namida and Wasabi together. They are best friends, so...
We need more of Shizune. She shows the pussy to the MC and... That's it. Nothing from her in this update.
And Ten Ten. She is successful now, please keep her like that
I'm holding Mirai content because I'm trying to rework her model. We are going to have Namida and Wasabi scenes "together" in the future.

Im missing the last two events: Saved and Not Enough. i have no idea how to trigger them and the walkthrough gives no tips about them.
You need to train your Chakra with Sakura and Tsunade to unlock "Saved!" and more lust points to unlock "Not Enough".
The walkthrough had a bug on some of the new events in this update and will be fixed next update.

Reactions: dinamite157

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Fingers crossed that fat Anko doesn't exist in this game. I'm going in...

edit: Oh god, Chocho has her eyes on him. Boss level this early in the game? Oh god oh god Anko is there and both have relationship points. B-but, does Anko still ike to dish out pain?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes