chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
I think the H-patch might be bugged or something, because I can't invite Hima anymore.

Edit: Android version works fine, but the PC/Win with patch doesn't trigger Hiwa content.

Last edited:

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
my game won't trigger the himawari script, i can see the events i've done just fine, but i can't interact with himawari anymore, i don't have the option "play with himawari" anymore, after doing almost all of the events of this update, aside from Hako and Yuina

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Nelly6969

Jul 10, 2020
can't get yuina and hako events to trigger, have the patch and all necessary events to do so but dunno where to go or what to do

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
I need the Hinata Morale Boost but can't trigger it.
And, I'm having a hard time getting the patch working even though I followed the tutorial.
I think the H-patch might be bugged or something, because I can't invite Hima anymore.

Edit: Android version works fine, but the PC/Win with patch doesn't trigger Hiwa content.
So its bugged or not? I want to play without bugs o_O
my game won't trigger the himawari script, i can see the events i've done just fine, but i can't interact with himawari anymore, i don't have the option "play with himawari" anymore, after doing almost all of the events of this update, aside from Hako and Yuina
can't get yuina and hako events to trigger, have the patch and all necessary events to do so but dunno where to go or what to do
Hi, sorry for that!
Hima patch should be working now, try downloading again. Again, sorry for that!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! This update really have lot of content for the girls, can't wait to download and check out all the available events. Look like you outdone yourself again

Reactions: Ferrumx

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Nice update, didn't think I was going to get this hooked with each one when I first played it like a year ago. Definitely goes beyond your typical anime/parody game.

I think I finished the update, the patch works fine now. But my main events tracker still has the last 2 ones added in red, and they don't appear on the walkthrough either, so I don't know whether I played them but didn't get registered or maybe are locked.

Reactions: Ferrumx

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Nice update, didn't think I was going to get this hooked with each one when I first played it like a year ago. Definitely goes beyond your typical anime/parody game.

I think I finished the update, the patch works fine now. But my main events tracker still has the last 2 ones added in red, and they don't appear on the walkthrough either, so I don't know whether I played them but didn't get registered or maybe are locked.
Thanks!

The walkthrough bug has been reported on Discord and will be fixed next update. You need to improve your chakra to unlock "Saved!" and Lust points to unlock "Not Enough."

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Will there be "consequences" if you tell Sumire you love her? Because I'm sensing yandere vibes and I don't think lying to her is a smart decision (even if it gives you 1 Love Point).

k_king

Sep 4, 2021
I'm going to name the events i found in this update. Maybe there are more but i can't find them
1 All the morale bosst events with Hinata. They were very nice.
2 Insecurity arc for Sumire. I didn't see that coming
3 Kauri vouyering again, but this time is kind of sick, but i like it
4 Kareem shows up and... that's it. Kind of disappointing
5 2 events with Sarada. One of the best. I loved the new outfit
6 Probably the end of the Ino's arc (I'm not sure), the best h scene and all the Ino's arc was wonderful
7 Chocho show her butterfly form and... that's it. Also disappointing
8 Tsunade being fragile, nice touch
9 Ten Ten being successful. I absolutely love it
10 Detective Sakura. She is the character used to develop the story in this update, i guess
11 Kushina new scene, excelent
12 Yodo event. At least is something, not like Kareem or butterfly Chocho
13 Hako and Yuina events. Those 2 are only introduced.

It was a really good update, but i think there are too many characters. I would prefer less characters with more scenes. I am still waiting for that kiss between the MC and Mirai.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes