k_king

Sep 4, 2021
Did you install the patch? Every new update the patch needs to be installed again, the new patch is available here. Each update has a new patch.

Download the patch available here, unzip it and follow the image tutorial.
Are you sure? I just deleted the old folder, downdoaded the new one, patch and done.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
I did and the patch folder is in the main game folder (not the "game" sub-folder), like I always did. Maybe I fucked up in my choices with Hinata, later I'll try starting again.

Edit: I checked the tutorial, I never did that, is that a new way to install it?
It's the same way. Is it working now?

Are you sure? I just deleted the old folder, downdoaded the new one, patch and done.
Hey friend, I didn't understand what you meant, you are having problems with the patch or just telling them how to install it?

k_king

Sep 4, 2021

Hey friend, I didn't understand what you meant, you are having problems with the patch or just telling them how to install it?
i'm just telling you how that worked for me.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Yeah, now it works. Nice scenes, was worth taking the effort of asking. It's just that I didn't overwrote the "game" folder (I don't remember if I ever did, but previous versions of the patch worked.) But after I did there was the option "Play with Himawari".

Edit: Now I'm sad I have to wait for the next build.

Reactions: Ferrumx

Minhling

Mar 9, 2022
Can someone please tell me how to further advance in the main story? I am stuck at the event "Kushina's Friend" and already maxed out all relationship points, taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu and still can't progress. Please help!

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Can someone please tell me how to further advance in the main story? I am stuck at the event "Kushina's Friend" and already maxed out all relationship points, taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu and still can't progress. Please help!
Check the walkthrough in-game to see what you are missing. :giggle:

k_king

Sep 4, 2021
are you in the disscord group? maybe there we can help you in any trouble.
With this said, did you made the wet dream with Kushina?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Having fun so far, but there's one major thing bothering me; the MC's moral compass is a roulette wheel.

One moment he's seeing his mother as just another conquest, the next he's going out of his way to take care of her. This is fine, it shows some growth, but then he goes right back to being a manipulative monster to the other girls. He even seems to be going through a similar arc with Hinata, except I'm getting the impression he's just gonna double down instead if Hinata doesn't suddenly decide to close the gap herself.

I'd personally prefer if he stopped being so sexually aggressive with most of the girls after seeing the harm he's doing and tries to make amends. However, him going full bastard is also acceptable as long as the tone is consistent. There seems to be some hinting at there being a choice for the MC to make, but given the general lack of agency it seems more like it'll be a MC choice rather than a player choice. In fact, so far the only choice I feel like I've made is the one to download the himawari patch, and then not to download it for later versions (normally loli stuff doesn't bug me, but the way the MC twisted that girl was actually upsetting, so I suppose good job with depicting a groomer situation).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky
Jun 19, 2021
Having fun so far, but there's one major thing bothering me; the MC's moral compass is a roulette wheel.

One moment he's seeing his mother as just another conquest, the next he's going out of his way to take care of her. This is fine, it shows some growth, but then he goes right back to being a manipulative monster to the other girls. He even seems to be going through a similar arc with Hinata, except I'm getting the impression he's just gonna double down instead if Hinata doesn't suddenly decide to close the gap herself.

I'd personally prefer if he stopped being so sexually aggressive with most of the girls after seeing the harm he's doing and tries to make amends. However, him going full bastard is also acceptable as long as the tone is consistent. There seems to be some hinting at there being a choice for the MC to make, but given the general lack of agency it seems more like it'll be a MC choice rather than a player choice. In fact, so far the only choice I feel like I've made is the one to download the himawari patch, and then not to download it for later versions (normally loli stuff doesn't bug me, but the way the MC twisted that girl was actually upsetting, so I suppose good job with depicting a groomer situation).
i think this has to do with how he is possesed by this evil think. sometimes he kind of loses control.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
i think this has to do with how he is possesed by this evil think. sometimes he kind of loses control.
He's possessed by something foreign to their world, though has he done anything truly evil in that form yet? Most of his actions are more neutral so far, things like self preservation, pushing past limits, or generally anything he already wanted to do. You could argue it's corrupting him, but it's still the MC choosing to abuse his powers without regard for the people he's using it on.

I'd like to repeat: if this is the way the dev wants to go, that's totally fine. It just seems very inconsistent with the tone. If the MC is starting to see how his reckless abuse of his power is affecting some of the characters and as a result seems genuinely remorseful, then he should be able to see how his choices are affecting the rest without having those other characters also have to reach some sort of break point. That or just continue the descent into corruption and perversion without the moral epiphany.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexaSky

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Furmilk, thanks for giving your opinion! Yes, the plan is that the MC will develop his personality more when he looks back and rethink his attitudes, especially when the "evil" form grows more and more on him. Also, some of his attitudes may come/look inconsistent because most of the girl's routes don't affect each other, for now, only Karui is dependent on Chocho's route.

i wonder if the upload here is delayed due to the bug fix that was released later on Patreon. We will see, better luck next week i guess
I will post here on Wednesday. :giggle:

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes