GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
Is this game actually V0.9? Or is it V0.09? Because I've seen a few games labeled V0.X but then the next update it goes down to V0.0X

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is this game actually V0.9? Or is it V0.09? Because I've seen a few games labeled V0.X but then the next update it goes down to V0.0X
I believe the number doesn't matter much, you can see some games where the update reached up to v4.x or even 5.x but the game still continue on so it was just Dev choice. This game have lot of content so far but still pretty mid way in term of story so I feel like will got more updates in the future

Reactions: GreenMeanie
Aug 20, 2020
Hello, All-mighty,

I'm having problems triggering Himawari's events; the stories involving Hanabi and Hinata are — to my knowledge — pretty completed, yet I wasn't able to play any of Himawari's events.
any help?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks in advance!

cheers, all!

edit: I do have the Himawari Patch installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: water_rockz_sockz

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
played through all of the game that's available.... they mention impregnation....
There is zero actual pregnancy, is just saying the word enough for the tag these days?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
that mean all of male in the entire world ruto death? so u planning mei n blond girl from raikage, n the other will join the harem too?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
if u get to pound
1. hinata
2.kushina
3.tsunade
4.konan
5.sakura
6.ino
7.temari
8.ten ten
then im all in for it
if im correct this game setting time is after post war world, so that mean maybe conan/kushina will not be add at least there dev planning to use resurect/illusion jutsu to make her exist , at least if my opinion was right, the other girls(alive after post world war) like mei n earth girl(forgot hername) possibly will join the harem too,

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Hello, All-mighty,

I'm having problems triggering Himawari's events; the stories involving Hanabi and Hinata are — to my knowledge — pretty completed, yet I wasn't able to play any of Himawari's events.
any help?

thanks in advance!

cheers, all!

edit: I do have the Himawari Patch installed.
Do you have the option "Play with Himawari" when visiting the Uzumaki's House?

How do I trigger the event "Affinity"?
Check the walkthrough to see what you are missing.

that mean all of male in the entire world ruto death? so u planning mei n blond girl from raikage, n the other will join the harem too?
They are not dead, Mei is planned, Samui already had a scene in the Karui route, but she was just a guest for now.

if im correct this game setting time is after post war world, so that mean maybe conan/kushina will not be add at least there dev planning to use resurect/illusion jutsu to make her exist , at least if my opinion was right, the other girls(alive after post world war) like mei n earth girl(forgot hername) possibly will join the harem too,
There is a plot in the game that allows having sex with the girls that are dead already, both Konan and Kushina have sex scenes available.

Aug 20, 2020
hey, Ferrumx,

hope this finds you well.

Do you have the option "Play with Himawari" when visiting the Uzumaki's House?
thanks for your reply.
answering your question: the game doesn't show this option.
it's strange, though:
this is the second time I play Takei's Journey from the very top, and started both times using the save file you uploaded on post #214.
the first time I was able to get through the first three Himawari's events; the second time the game never showed it, though.
perhaps I should start a new game without the save file?

cheers.

Last edited:

ulong88

Feb 23, 2022
hello Ferrumx wanted to ask you for help because or I can unblock the event of himawari and got the necessary events and the two points of RP to unblock the event of "play with himawari" but it does not work

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes