thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Another fine update, love that you improved the system and make it easier to check the walkthrough now. Can't wait to download and see those change for myself, but for sure you worked hard for this update and I appreciated it

Reactions: Ferrumx

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018
Spanish translation with Himawari Patch included
to change language in preferences, options or settings depends on the game
change the font with "a" if the translation does not recognize ñ and words with spelling accents
traduccion español con Himawari Patch incluido
para cambiar idioma en preferencias,opciones o setings depende del juego
cambiar la fuente con "a" si la traduccion no reconoce las ñ y las palabras con acento ortográfico

Jul 28, 2021
Android update not working
Edit: had to do a full restart and delete my past app to even get it to work

Last edited:

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Thanks rpdl! :love:

Spanish translation with Himawari Patch included
to change language in preferences, options or settings depends on the game
change the font with "a" if the translation does not recognize ñ and words with spelling accents
traduccion español con Himawari Patch incluido
para cambiar idioma en preferencias,opciones o setings depende del juego
cambiar la fuente con "a" si la traduccion no reconoce las ñ y las palabras con acento ortográfico
Thank you, mastergig30! :love:

Reactions: RPDL

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
is the himawari patch still needed?
There will be a new patch for every new update, so it will always be needed.

Does having lust or love points change anything?
I searched around the thread and found that it doesn't change content, so what does it do?
Maybe it changes dialogues?
Hi, for now, the points are consequences of your choices, but in the future, you will be able to unlock events depending on the points you have, Lust route with Lust points and Love route with Love points.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with this update, the build up story really good and look like our "landlady" got jealous and finally determined to keep MC for herself. Himawari content really good as always, Namida scenes really hot, the part with Sarada truly are hilarious, Ino without her hair tied up look sexy as hell and I would love to see her like that more,.... really fun and can't wait for the next update to see how the story will be continue and what's new sex event with those girls be like

Yodasy

Jun 27, 2017
Can you make more peeing or tickling Himawari ( or other Girls)scene in the next update please!!

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
It's always happening (at least when I play on Joiplay), when something changes like dialog wise or at the scenes themself in already existing scenes, it's not in the Gallery anymore. It get's locked again.

Could you work something out for that?

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Done with this update, the build up story really good and look like our "landlady" got jealous and finally determined to keep MC for herself. Himawari content really good as always, Namida scenes really hot, the part with Sarada truly are hilarious, Ino without her hair tied up look sexy as hell and I would love to see her like that more,.... really fun and can't wait for the next update to see how the story will be continue and what's new sex event with those girls be like
Thanks! I really appreciate your opinion!

It's always happening (at least when I play on Joiplay), when something changes like dialog wise or at the scenes themself in already existing scenes, it's not in the Gallery anymore. It get's locked again.

Could you work something out for that?
The temporary fix is creating a new save in a different slot and playing the event that is not showing up... I'm trying to see how I can make this stop happening, sorry for the trouble.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
hmm i thought this was a isekai game story,but no the story just looks decent, maybe the grammar need to be fix, good story with good grammar, though :unsure:

n also why ppl complain bout grind?really im asking u guys have serious problem with some grind :KEK: do the dev disable the console? or he use some difficult code to make the game difficult to cheat? or u dont wanna miss any repeatable scene every grind? :WaitWhat: btw dev, are u putting different dialog/scene in every grind?

the points are consequences of your choices, but in the future, you will be able to unlock events depending on the points you have, Lust route with Lust points and Love route with Love points.
i see, this actually was i wanna ask too after i play the game, then u planning lot of different ending though, but the story seem bit rush thats why i think the grammar looks need to be fix, i means after i read the prolog from my perspectiv its like bit rush though :KEK:
well it is what is , :KEK:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes