Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
hello Ferrumx wanted to ask you for help because or I can unblock the event of himawari and got the necessary events and the two points of RP to unblock the event of "play with himawari" but it does not work
Hi, there is no "Play with Himawari" event, it's an option available in the Uzumaki House when you progress with Hinata and have the patch installed. Do you have the patch installed properly?

hey, Ulong,
i'm facing the same issue.

I guess Ferrumx is already looking into it.

cheers!
Hey, sorry for the delay ZenChap, I've been trying those past few days to have the same bug as you, but I didn't have any success... It may sound stupid, but did you install the new patch or you are using an old patch? Did you install it properly?

Can you upload your save so I can test it here?

Aug 20, 2020
Hi, there is no "Play with Himawari" event, it's an option available in the Uzumaki House when you progress with Hinata and have the patch installed. Do you have the patch installed properly?

Hey, sorry for the delay ZenChap, I've been trying those past few days to have the same bug as you, but I didn't have any success... It may sound stupid, but did you install the new patch or you are using an old patch? Did you install it properly?

hey, Ferrumx,

hope this finds you well; my gratitude for your reply.
I installed the latest Himawari's Patch together with Takei's Journey latest version then started a new game using the save file you posted here.
I have no idea why the game cannot trigger Himawari's events; perhaps I should start it again clean — without using any saves?

as you asked: attached you'll find my latest save file.

thanks again for your help.

cheers, mate.

edit: I installed the Himawari's Patch inside the Game folder.

Last edited:

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
hey, Ferrumx,

hope this finds you well; my gratitude for your reply.
I installed the latest Himawari's Patch together with Takei's Journey latest version then started a new game using the save file you posted here.
I have no idea why the game cannot trigger Himawari's events; perhaps I should start it again clean — without using any saves?

as you asked: attached you'll find my latest save file.

thanks again for your help.

cheers, mate.

edit: I installed the Himawari's Patch inside the Game folder.
I tested your save and the patch is working here.
I think the installation may be the problem, you are copying the "game" folder and pasting where your "Takeis-Journey.exe" is or inside the "game" folder?

You need to paste the "game" folder in the same place as yours ".exe", inside the "Takeis-Journey-0.9.0-pc" folder.
You can follow the image tutorial that is inside the patch. Also, Just to be clear, you need to unzip it first, but I think you already know that.

ulong88

Feb 23, 2022

to be honest the truth do not install the patch I do not know how to do it and where to install it the update would be the 0.9 right? that is the one I have on the pc if you could give me a help to how to install it I would appreciate it and thank you for responding and taking your time thanks bro

ulong88

Feb 23, 2022
How do I do the new events for Himawari? Hinata doesn't let me stay anymore since the previous build.
we have to download something or an update I think because I estoi the same in the cellu I appear the first three events but on the pc I do not see directly the option play with himawari the truth I do not know how it would be the step to download what is needed

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
How do I do the new events for Himawari? Hinata doesn't let me stay anymore since the previous build.
Did you install the patch? Every new update the patch needs to be installed again, the new patch is available here. Each update has a new patch.

we have to download something or an update I think because I estoi the same in the cellu I appear the first three events but on the pc I do not see directly the option play with himawari the truth I do not know how it would be the step to download what is needed
Download the patch available here, unzip it and follow the image tutorial.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Did you install the patch? Every new update the patch needs to be installed again, the new patch is available here. Each update has a new patch.

Download the patch available here, unzip it and follow the image tutorial.
I did and the patch folder is in the main game folder (not the "game" sub-folder), like I always did. Maybe I fucked up in my choices with Hinata, later I'll try starting again.

Edit: I checked the tutorial, I never did that, is that a new way to install it?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes