Amit13093

Jul 8, 2020
"Making daddy proud & stimulation" these two events aren't playing for himawari in Android version even though I've completed hako and yuina events
Do I need to download the patch?

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
can someone pls bring me the android + patch
The Android version here already comes with the patch. You don't need the patch.

"Making daddy proud & stimulation" these two events aren't playing for himawari in Android version even though I've completed hako and yuina events
Do I need to download the patch?
Hi amit, you can only play Yuina's event after playing Himawari's last event "Simulation", it's not possible to trigger "Fainting" (Yuina Event) without "Simulation"...

Amit13093

Jul 8, 2020
The Android version here already comes with the patch. You don't need the patch.

Hi amit, you can only play Yuina's event after playing Himawari's last event "Simulation", it's not possible to trigger "Fainting" (Yuina Event) without "Simulation"...
Yes you are right. Hako and Yuinas events are also pending. All other events are completed

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Don't know how to trigger last 2 events of himawari.
Did you download it from here or on Patreon?
I tested it again and her events are working just fine, can you check her walkthrough to see if you are missing something?

SirJasonIV

Mar 28, 2022
Had to redownload the game and lost my save, saw a previous post from you with a save and downloaded it but I do not know where to put the save in the game folder. (on mac)

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Had to redownload the game and lost my save, saw a previous post from you with a save and downloaded it but I do not know where to put the save in the game folder. (on mac)
  1. Open up a Finder window
  2. Press COMMAND + SHIFT + G
  3. Paste/enter the path (~/Library/RenPy/Takei's Journey) into the text field and hit Go

Spider_man

Jan 31, 2022
Did you download it from here or on Patreon?
I tested it again and her events are working just fine, can you check her walkthrough to see if you are missing something?
So i tried to download it again to see what is the problem, i download from 2 different links , and when i did the one named
Takeis-Journey-0.10.1 - 2022-03-26T041031.109
And this one isn't patched
But the one named
com.ferrum.takeisjourney-1001-universal-release
Is patched i think,
Sadly i don't remember the links for them

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
So i tried to download it again to see what is the problem, i download from 2 different links , and when i did the one named
Takeis-Journey-0.10.1 - 2022-03-26T041031.109
And this one isn't patched
But the one named
com.ferrum.takeisjourney-1001-universal-release
Is patched i think,
Sadly i don't remember the links for them
Can you tell me which link is wrong?

Heber_Tiranus

Dec 9, 2021
I'm stuck, I can't do anything or interact with anything new, there are no more events but the gallery says I still have scenes to unlock. My stats are at maximum, the only thing that keeps going up are lust and chakra, both are over 200

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
I'm stuck, I can't do anything or interact with anything new, there are no more events but the gallery says I still have scenes to unlock. My stats are at maximum, the only thing that keeps going up are lust and chakra, both are over 200
The gallery may bug sometimes, you need to check each girl's personal event tab or the main event tab to see if there is an event to be done or if you finished all of them for now.

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes