menosky

Aug 3, 2020
in the old version, you had to fight Sarada to get points love. In the new version, you can get them without fighting her.
I find it a pity

matt_07

May 7, 2022
Hello!
I just finished the game but the gallery is disabled (empty).
Why?
I play in the android version.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Takeis journey part 2, and where is part 1?) I want start from beginning
What the fuck? You didn't get it at all, Takei's Journey is one whole Game, it isn't splitted in multiple Games. Simply the 0.14 Update got splitted into two. So simply a couple weeks ago came 0.14.1 and a couple of days ago 0.14.2. The dev just don't use the .1 or .2 after the build Number 14, he simply calls it "Part 1" and "Part 2".
Just Download the Game and you are ready to Go, it's Just one Game.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
How are they counting those? because it most definitely is not anywhere near that amount.
wait... is it saying 180k words total in the game, instead of NEW words in the update?
Check Script (Lint) gives a somewhat lower estimate but likely it omits different coding words.

Takeis-Journey-0.14.2-pc

Statistics:

The game contains 16,429 dialogue blocks, containing 145,722 words and 820,889
characters, for an average of 8.9 words and 50 characters per block.

The game contains 281 menus, 2,721 images, and 174 screens.

It also notes a lot of {i} tags not being closed along with {/b}{/color} being closed out of order from when they were started...

Reactions: mrttao

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Takeis journey part 2, and where is part 1?) I want start from beginning
Just download the latest version and you'll be fine. All chapters are included but you can think of it like releasing chapter X part Y, it makes the changelog easier to read.

blackstar944

Oct 11, 2019
doesany one know how to increase rp with himawari im tryna 100 percent the game but i cant find where to increase her rp

Nov 20, 2019
you forgot to complete 4 characters: "sarada", "moegi", "hako", "kurenai".
And finished the story
i didnt forget i cant ive done everything every option for every character and they all say stats maxed and yet no new events are popping up. if you got it to work please tell me exactly what you did

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
i didnt forget i cant ive done everything every option for every character and they all say stats maxed and yet no new events are popping up. if you got it to work please tell me exactly what you did
girl stats are a prerequisite, but not the only prerequisite.
1. are all their gallery scenes unlocked?
2. have you checked the instructions on their built in walkthroughs?
3. are the MC stats sufficient? some stuff is gated behind MC stats

Nov 20, 2019
girl stats are a prerequisite, but not the only prerequisite.
1. are all their gallery scenes unlocked?
2. have you checked the instructions on their built in walkthroughs?
3. are the MC stats sufficient? some stuff is gated behind MC stats
the save is right there if you want to check. as far as i can tell there is nothing left for me to do
ive clicked every option

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes