Nov 20, 2019
raise your chakra to 175 and you will unlock everything else
ok got it thanks. the dev should fix that it says 133/133 for me so i thought it was maxed since thats what that means for every other stat. that needs changing or something maybe tell us the exact values we need in the walk through or something.

menosky

Aug 3, 2020
ok got it thanks. the dev should fix that it says 133/133 for me so i thought it was maxed since thats what that means for every other stat. that needs changing or something maybe tell us the exact values we need in the walk through or something.
lol it's already done at the top right you have the complete guide

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
The new update is public, a week later than usual because I had problems with a bug making the events trigger out of order, thankfully looks like I have found a workaround, but don't forget to report if you find any glitch in the new events!

Tenten has her first animation in this update! :love:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The new update is public, a week later than usual because I had problems with a bug making the events trigger out of order, thankfully looks like I have found a workaround, but don't forget to report if you find any glitch in the new events!

You gave Tenten screen time. My immersion is broken, this isn't the Naruto I remember.

Barefoot88

Mar 21, 2022

thank you

Malleo

Aug 4, 2022

Tenten just has 12 relationship

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021

Mei's Training doesn't advance time so you can train with her all night.

Tsunade "Some of them are even treating us... They don't fear Konoha anymore with Naruto and Sasuke here..."

Perhaps more threatening. Almost sounds like they are offering the Konoha ice cream.

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-Ren'Py SDK 7.4.8 ( )
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: PC: 1.72 GB
Compressed size: PC: 756 MB

v.1.15.2

PC
: /
MAC (untested): /
note: The mac version is a byproduct of compiling the game in Ren'Py SDK, as i have no way of testing this version download at your own risk

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes