Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
At this point, I just accepted there are two different Takeis piloting the boy. One the kindhearted teenager who wants to prove his worth with all the good and bad that comes with, and the turbo rapist that pronounces "women" the same way he pronounces "spade" or "hammer".
I vaguely remember one of the girls compared him to Gaara, so that might be what the dev was going for. Just another tragic Jinjiriki.
To be honest if the MC were like most people either in reality or the people that use this website, there wouldn't be as much sex happening.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
The public version is out!
Finally first animation with Tsunade and one new Himawari animation!

I've been reading your comments about the MC and I can see many valid points from both sides! Thanks for giving me your input, it definitely helps me build the character/game!
Also I think the time should come where there's an option to train the MC's health. He's too fragile, thus having to use the genjutsu as a crutch.

Reactions: paxogre

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Also I think the time should come where there's an option to train the MC's health. He's too fragile, thus having to use the genjutsu as a crutch.
I could see two ways it could go down.
Maybe Tsunade/ Sakura could give him a lite version of Hundred Healing (ten healings, if you will) since I doubt he would be smart/skilled enough to do the full thing.
Or he goes the Naruto/Jinjiriki route and befriends the demon inside him so they are both on the same page that "Dying is Gay, so give me heals".

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Am I reading the changelog correctly and there has been no continuation on the landlady since 0-14 part 1 ?

been looking at the changelog after every release and havent decided to downloaded since because i havent seen any new landlady content. Or am i missin anything?
She had 2 new events in v0.15 part 2

I could definitely work on that!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Takei's Journey [v0.16 Part 1] [Ferrum] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.16 Part 1 · · · (620.6 MiB :: 1.79 GiB)
Mac v0.16 Part 1 · · · (586.6 MiB :: 1.76 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

rokutz1990

Jul 30, 2017
So... We still can't get any preg yet can we? Would be nice for an innocent "accident" where the female worries but mc talks her down saying it's fine etc

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes