Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I tried this when it first came out and for some reason I never played it again. I decided to try this again and even though I am not a huge fan of parody type games, I really enjoyed this one. I still think that the whole series should've ended with shippuden and Boruto was a mistake.

Reactions: Mrblack

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
nicest koikatsu naruto parody in the site
just get more loli content
because koikatsu without lolis is like pasta with no sauce
>game has no ntr
the plot setting itself a NeToRi tho?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
nicest koikatsu naruto parody in the site
just get more loli content
because koikatsu without lolis is like pasta with no sauce
>game has no ntr
the plot setting itself a NeToRi tho?
Mods/admins refuse to split ntr types despite people asking for it for years, so ntr on this site is used exclusively for netorare, while cheating is most often used for netori

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Why are Hanabi and Moegi talking a lot about their sexual past all of a sudden? This game wasn't like this before. Who even likes to hear those details?

Developer want to show Hanabi and Moegi as sluts but when it comes to MC Hanabi is like "But what if he is only using my body?". I mean, she had no problem by letting her body used in her past, why hesitate now?

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
While playing again recently after a few updates, I've gotten these errors, back to back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if I ignore it, then I get this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm wondering if it can be fixed or if I should start over. Don't think I've started a new game since I first started playing it, so maybe that.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes