GRL17

Sep 26, 2018
First off, this game is amazing in my eyes and i am looking forward to playing the final version someday, it's one of the few games i consider to Patreon for and that means a lot, i really hope you will continue this amazing game and not abandon it ❤

I still would wish for a way to better read the Walkthrough Menu though, i mostly just didn't understand what the game would like for me to do (for certain things) so i just clicked thru the Characters, Maxed their Stats and.. waited for Events to happen but that should be a concern for the future honestly, i just hope you keep up the amazing writing and keep your motivation up high, you're doing an amazing job with this game! ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ferrumx

Tsunade404

Mar 3, 2023
First off, this game is amazing in my eyes and i am looking forward to playing the final version someday, it's one of the few games i consider to Patreon for and that means a lot, i really hope you will continue this amazing game and not abandon it ❤

I still would wish for a way to better read the Walkthrough Menu though, i mostly just didn't understand what the game would like for me to do (for certain things) so i just clicked thru the Characters, Maxed their Stats and.. waited for Events to happen but that should be a concern for the future honestly, i just hope you keep up the amazing writing and keep your motivation up high, you're doing an amazing job with this game! ❤
Can you tell,what scenes with Tsunade,this version has?

Faxy_

Jun 26, 2023
Hi devloper I need help with knowing how do I get more relationship points with all the girls after I have already maxed them out. I have finished all the main events and maxed all takeis attributes now what do I do ?

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
Hi devloper I need help with knowing how do I get more relationship points with all the girls after I have already maxed them out. I have finished all the main events and maxed all takeis attributes now what do I do ?
Wait for the next version.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Kurotsuchi, nice!

And the apk version? Something happened? If i saw it correctly, the audio got bugged?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Takei's Journey [v0.19 Part 2] [Ferrum]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 799 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

millemila

Jun 23, 2020
Getting some big bug that is making the game crash. Something about the progression of the day since it says that the name "invincible" (event) is not defined

Reactions: thiagorp7
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes