Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Where is the bugfix?
It's in post #99 for some reason when I click the bug fix link it takes me to the wrong page, Just scroll through until you find it, I have it set to 100 posts per page so it's the second to last on the first page.

Reactions: Ferrumx

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
For Version 0.3 I have all the events lit up in green but Sakura has 5/6 Relationship points and her daughter has 0/1 love points No matter how many times I train with Sakura in the evening increasing chakra control it will not raise that last point. as for the 0/1 with the daughter There is no event to trigger so is it just a bug showing something to come that wasn't supposed to be implemented yet?
All in all a good game hope to see more to come, though the grammar needs some attention, it's like English is not the first language of the creator and they are either relying on an auto translation website or are trying to convert things over to english in order of their native languages rules, specifically there is a line in the Lady Tsunade event where the MC is talking about how Shinobi can walk in trees and in water which doesn't quite quite work in English it should be Walking UP trees walking ON water. Even with that being said could understand what was going on without too much difficulty.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
For Version 0.3 I have all the events lit up in green but Sakura has 5/6 Relationship points
Sakura RP should be 5/5, but I guess I made a typo. If you have 5 points, you already have max points with her.

as for the 0/1 with the daughter There is no event to trigger so is it just a bug showing something to come that wasn't supposed to be implemented yet?
You can get the love point with Sarada by answering all her questions right. 4/4.

Thank you for telling me about the Lady Tsunade event, I'll fix the grammar.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
It's a good game.
But so far too short.

If I knew the content ends after Hinata/Harabi sparring, then I'd have grinded more points with other girls.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
dunno if this is a bug or not but after hinata/hanabi spar and i make the choice on who was better it takes me straight back to main menu

Catzi

Oct 4, 2018
It's in post #99 for some reason when I click the bug fix link it takes me to the wrong page, Just scroll through until you find it, I have it set to 100 posts per page so it's the second to last on the first page.
This, thank you for the pointer, the bugfix on my account is on page 1 instead of page 2 as the link directed me.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
It's a good game.
But so far too short.

If I knew the content ends after Hinata/Harabi sparring, then I'd have grinded more points with other girls.
dunno if this is a bug or not but after hinata/hanabi spar and i make the choice on who was better it takes me straight back to main menu
Im having the same problem aswell :/
There's way more content than that, but unfortunately, this version has a bug with that Hinata event and you need to download the bugfix, which is less than 30kb.

not have any hint or any walkthrough?
Not yet, I'll try to create a wiki page in the future, but starting from the next update, we are going to have a .txt file with hints and walkthrough.

Reactions: Arshavin

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port TAKEI'S JOURNEY [v0.3] APK -

• Love

JokerWasRight

Oct 11, 2018
I see the pregnancy tag... is there content for it?... if not when can we expect it and how far will that system go? Just information, belly or full cycle?

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
somehow, i am not being able to progress with sakura further than 4 relationship... every other girl is maxed, but i can't get even the love point with her... was it related to her event, so i answered something wrong?

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Can't advance past Hinata/Himawari's spar session, it crashes around after recieving the affection points.
Also, i do get the reference.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes