fm109

Oct 12, 2020
How do I get love points with Sarada? Do I need to beat her? Because it's hard
Win in the practical combat with Sarada. It + 1 Love Pts per battle you won if I remember correctly. Fighting against Sarada is "HELL" level if you have fought against the green one. Sarada has 2 techniques that each cost you 250 hp when used in one turn. To win this god damn battle, I have to train the mc's Chaka to around 750 mp with Sakura and don't let Sarada throw her draggers more than 4 times, or you lose.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
So are we stealing all the girls? this game seems very interesting
That's the idea! Thank you :love:

Where's that patch at?
No Himawari patch yet, I plan to start Himawari's content on v0.5 or v0.6

where can i learn genjutsu
You can't train your Genjutsu for now.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but there appears to be a bug if you train with Chocho that reduces your Taijutsu to 10.
I noticed after the launch, it will be fixed next update, thanks for your report! :giggle:

How do I get love points with Sarada? Do I need to beat her? Because it's hard
Sarada is super hard to defeat on purpose, wouldn't make too much sense for our MC to defeat her already, but if you do win against her, you receive a love point with her. You can also win love points by answering all her questions right in one of her events. :giggle:

who can be preggo
For now, it's only planned, but all the girls will be able to get pregnant.

MaugerCG

Mar 1, 2020
Win in the practical combat with Sarada. It + 1 Love Pts per battle you won if I remember correctly. Fighting against Sarada is "HELL" level if you have fought against the green one. Sarada has 2 techniques that each cost you 250 hp when used in one turn. To win this god damn battle, I have to train the mc's Chaka to around 750 mp with Sakura and don't let Sarada throw her draggers more than 4 times, or you lose.
I realized, I managed to beat her after 400 chakra

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Hmm, well I hope Himawari doesn't change too much for the convenience of the content.
She will look the same, I will use a patch for her content.

There is too much grinding, there needs to be a way to get more chakra faster
I agree, I'm working on new ways to train Chakra, but for now, using your chakra is all optional, if you don't want to grind, you don't need to! Closer to events battle, there will be new ways to train chakra already.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is the fight with Sarada winnable? The game mentions "outsmarting" her, but all I can do is punch, kick, and shadow clone. The only thing I can think to do is shadow clone spam because otherwise she has a 2/3 chance to just oneshot me, and when her attacks fail I kick for 20 damage. But when she reaches around 100 hp, she gets more accurate and I'll run out of chakra for clones (have 130, so 13 clones). Am I suppose to have more Chakra? Or is there something else I'm suppose to do?

Reactions: Ferrumx

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Is the fight with Sarada winnable? The game mentions "outsmarting" her, but all I can do is punch, kick, and shadow clone. The only thing I can think to do is shadow clone spam because otherwise she has a 2/3 chance to just oneshot me, and when her attacks fail I kick for 20 damage. But when she reaches around 100 hp, she gets more accurate and I'll run out of chakra for clones (have 130, so 13 clones). Am I suppose to have more Chakra? Or is there something else I'm suppose to do?
Hey!
At this stage, it's supposed to be hard, as wouldn't make too much sense to our MC to defeat her already, but with extreme luck(and Chakra) you can defeat her. As history progress, she will be easier to defeat, it's optional to fight her and if you don't want to test your luck, you don't need to fight her at all, you don't need to worry, you're not going to lose any content or progress if you don't defeat her now. :giggle:

Reactions: Furmilk

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ferrumx
Hey, you've probably had to answer this before, but will we be able to make characters looks different through a jutsu or something? Like go from their Boruto look to lets say Shippuden or others? Mostly asking cuz I saw how Anko looks and though "Damn, wish she would have the old look"

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Ferrumx
Hey, you've probably had to answer this before, but will we be able to make characters looks different through a jutsu or something? Like go from their Boruto look to lets say Shippuden or others? Mostly asking cuz I saw how Anko looks and though "Damn, wish she would have the old look"
Permanently? I don't know.
But using Transformation Technique, yes!
OG Sakura, Hinata, Anko, etc. All of them will have scenes with their OG form, Transformation Technique is a powerful tool for Hentai Games :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes