Amino@cid

Aug 23, 2021
Hey developer bro i really love your game, i wanna ask in how many days you make public release after patreon only releases ? i am thinking of becoming a Assitant or Genin level patreon in upcoming future , till then i wanna be sticked with public releases hope you understand:)(y) ....

Reactions: Ferrumx
Feb 11, 2021
Hell yes! Finally, a parody game set in Boruto! Going to check this out right now

Edit: Ok the dev really needs to make sure the player name is set correctly, at least in the h-scenes. I don't want to be thinking about Jiraiya's clone while Chocho jerks off the MC

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferrumx

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
this is an unofficial android port TAKEI'S JOURNEY [v0.4] APK - MEGA
Thank you so much! :love:

Hey developer bro i really love your game, i wanna ask in how many days you make public release after patreon only releases ? i am thinking of becoming a Assitant or Genin level patreon in upcoming future , till then i wanna be sticked with public releases hope you understand:)(y) ....
Thank you for your support, usually 10-15 days after the Patreon release, but I post here in f95zone faster than that.

Hell yes! Finally, a parody game set in Boruto! Going to check this out right now

Edit: Ok the dev really needs to make sure the player name is set correctly, at least in the h-scenes. I don't want to be thinking about Jiraiya's clone while Chocho jerks off the MC
Sorry for the trouble, already fixed, hope you liked the game besides this mistake! :giggle:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
You remake her? thats great bro!
She looks so cute now
1311231_222.jpg ----> to this: asd.JPG

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
nice, new update, gonna check it asap
TY!
Thank you!
I hope you like it!

You remake her? thats great bro!
She looks so cute now
View attachment 1426724 ----> to this: View attachment 1426730

Most of them had small changes, but Wasabi was the one who I changed the most!

It just bad to be sandbox
Sorry if you don't like it!
I would love to hear your opinion on what should be improved!

Waiting for the "Where Himawari" comments :KEK:
Haha, she is coming in v0.6 for those waiting for her!

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
I think I'm stuck. At the Ninja Academy, all I can do is Namida's Training.
Hi!
In the beginning, Namida is the only one available for training, have you already tried using the walkthrough menu and the Events tab to see what's missing for your progress?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes