Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Thats the issue nothing is triggering, or being highlighted in blue. You would assume it would but it isn't. Ill just wait for the next update.
The in-game walkthrough tells you how to trigger the events. Most require a set amount of Chakra, character LP, or other events to have triggered first.

I made it through with everything triggering just fine.

FYI, editing the save to have 999 Chakra (there are two entries) saves a lot of time and may fix certain events not triggering that require high Chakra.

Reactions: ~Legend~

~Legend~

Oct 26, 2021
The in-game walkthrough tells you how to trigger the events. Most require a set amount of Chakra, character LP, or other events to have triggered first.

I made it through with everything triggering just fine.

FYI, editing the save to have 999 Chakra (there are two entries) saves a lot of time and may fix certain events not triggering that require high Chakra.
I probably need more chakra then, thanks

Portjoe

Jun 11, 2018
1696558381978.png

Takei's Journey V0.21 PART 1 Release!

GAME LINKS:

• PC /Linux - -
  • Mac - -
  • Android -
v0.21 PART 1 CHANGELOG:

• 453k + Words
  • 3 New Hinata Events
  • 3 New Lady Takei Events
  • 2 New Himawari Events (!)
  • 2 New Karin Events
  • 2 New Moegi Events
  • 2 New Ayame Events
  • 4 New Animations (H-Scene)(!)
  • Improved dialogue
  • Fixed minor bugs
  • 320+ New Images

Jacky_69

Oct 29, 2020
Reactions: hofom77573

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
Updated Gallery Unlocker... Just copy it to the "game" folder
Download this, then add these two lines to the file and place it into your game folder. While you won't be able to play the events, at least you'll be able to replay the two new scenes from the gallery.
Python:
renpy.mark_label_seen("himawarievent12")
renpy.mark_label_seen("himawarievent13")

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Meh. I'll just wait until the actual update gets posted. Google drive is 100% garbage and will be down shortly if it isn't already, and Mega isn't much better. Plus no Hima patch yet.

Latest I have. Picks up where the last version (20 part 2) starts. Chakra has been edited to be 999.

• Love
Reactions: Otherguy2012

MastaK

Apr 19, 2018
kinda unfortunate that there is no naizuri but game is good, love that there's lots of titfucking

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes