Naruto1i

Apr 16, 2023
How to increase rp if its already maxed, my rp for almost all characters is already maxed and it shows in walkthrough that i have to increase hinata's rp but its capped at 35

cdw9800

Nov 28, 2018
needs someone to do a bit more English editing, its not as bad as MTL or anything just needs some polishing and grammar and sentence structure work. I know it's probably not a priority but for some people (like me) it doesn't bother us too much but it does stick out.

Aug 17, 2021
I'm playing this on a mac and I'm having problems with the Hima patch. I put the game folder from the Hima patch in the same folder where the actual game is but the content isn't showing up. When I got the option to merge or replace the game I chose merge. My stats with Hinata are maxed out and I unlocked the scene with Takei and Hinata in the park. But when I go to Uzumaki House I don't see an option to play with Himawari and the final scene from Anko's galllery says I don't have hima patch installed. Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 12.32.49 AM.png

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017
I'm playing this on a mac and I'm having problems with the Hima patch. I put the game folder from the Hima patch in the same folder where the actual game is but the content isn't showing up. When I got the option to merge or replace the game I chose merge. My stats with Hinata are maxed out and I unlocked the scene with Takei and Hinata in the park. But when I go to Uzumaki House I don't see an option to play with Himawari and the final scene from Anko's galllery says I don't have hima patch installed. View attachment 3019272
You're supposed to replace, not merge. You need the script.rpy file in the patch folder to replace the default one. At least, if it's the same as on Windows, which I'm not sure why that would be different.

Aug 17, 2021
You're supposed to replace, not merge. You need the script.rpy file in the patch folder to replace the default one. At least, if it's the same as on Windows, which I'm not sure why that would be different.
I did what you suggested and I also added the .mkv files from the movies folder to the movies folder in the actual game and it worked. Thank you!

zator10

Oct 27, 2023
Hello, a question, do you know if there is going to be an update of Takey's story because I see that some characters give me the option to develop?

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
Played it all. Wow. Personal favourite without doubt. Now a Hanabi's bj and I'll ascend directly to heaven dying of divine aneurisma. GG(good giob).

macboybr

Dec 17, 2020
I think this will be the last time...
New Gallery Unlocker. Now it should work with every version, include future ones, like the one that has just released.

Just copy this file to the "game" folder

Last edited:

SirSeamon

Jun 9, 2022
I think this will be the last time...
New Gallery Unlocker. Now it should work with every version, include future ones, like the one that has just released.

Just copy this file to the "game" folder
I can't download this file lol and when i copy it and paste it it becomes a google link archive

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes