1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Female protagonist, Male protagonist, Netorare
Can I just play as male protag or am I forced to play as a female protag in a NTR game? and if I am forced to play as female protag is it a NTR game about watching her husband getting stolen from her? or is this just a reverse harem game about her getting a bunch of male fuck buddys?

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
Hello! I am playing with version 0.3 and I have the same problem as my colleague. I can't talk to the 3 characters of the hotel pool and the sauna. I can't do anything at the moment. Why can't you write a game in Renpy, why force this crap RPG? Very often there is no backtracking, no help, no ideas, and often we can't even figure out the logic. THX
Calm down man... Did you explore the whole map? Did you try to get to the nudist area?

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
This ain't half bad as a fun little game. Are there plans for a free roam function? Only real complaint is the eyes on all the girls feel like they're a bit farther apart then they should be.

Reactions: HNStudy

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I love the art of the game, the MC is so sexy :)
Shota boy was so cowardly in the halloween scene, I was expecting the opposite, I even wanted the sunscreen i shota boy to apply :)

all the saves are right here. each save belongs to one h-scene before. I tried to do all the pre-h-scene but I may have missed some. Have fun.
v0-3

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
so the version concludes with her going from stroking some guy to having a mouthful of cum, is that correct?

tsudoplat

Aug 15, 2022
Art in this game is very good, especially the later scenes. Should an animation tag be thrown on? I realize it's like only a couple "frames" each scene, but it's definitely more than just still images.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000
4.30 star(s) 33 Votes