sslovoe

May 11, 2017
even take too long but this game is good making way hoop new update keep game entertament exciting with good idea

• Red Heart
Reactions: HNStudy

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Anyone any idea where to find the pumpkins ? Found two and thats it...
...besides that i really love the game, hope i can get through with the update.
A little hint here and there woulkd be helpful

lorduk

Mar 19, 2019
After the sauna scene, where do you get the hangover pills? Been to the shop and the shopkeeper isn't there, where next?
Found: The craftsman at the top of the beach

Nov 14, 2021
- Needs a journal/quest log with hints of what to do next
- Needs the names of whoever talking to be titles instead of a part of the dialogue. Now it's like someone nameless is saying "William. I'm a doofus" instead of it being William saying "I'm a doofus", if that makes sense
- The english translation is all over the place, especially regarding pronouns. Should clean that up

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Great little game, looking forward to where it will go!
- Like mentioned above me, the English language could use some work, but its understandable.
- And yes Names next to who is talking! Would also recommend to give some of them face portraits when talking.
- Option to hide text when scene is playing.
- A quest log or quest hint.

Keep up the good work!

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
- Needs a journal/quest log with hints of what to do next
- Needs the names of whoever talking to be titles instead of a part of the dialogue. Now it's like someone nameless is saying "William. I'm a doofus" instead of it being William saying "I'm a doofus", if that makes sense
- The english translation is all over the place, especially regarding pronouns. Should clean that up
Great little game, looking forward to where it will go!
- Like mentioned above me, the English language could use some work, but its understandable.
- And yes Names next to who is talking! Would also recommend to give some of them face portraits when talking.
- Option to hide text when scene is playing.
- A quest log or quest hint.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you all for commenting! I really appreciate the suggestions and yes, I need to improve my English.

zan3px

May 13, 2020
Very cool game! Consider adding a quest tracker down the line for clarification about the objectives.

Reactions: HNStudy
4.30 star(s) 33 Votes