Jansen

May 8, 2017
Really like this update. The art is good. Loving the Cheating Wibe. Looking forward for next update.

Reactions: HNStudy

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
Any new h-scenes this update (especially with MC)? Low on time and trying to figure out if the update is worth playing thru, thanks.

NetorareBoy1994

Sep 28, 2019
Honest game that fulfills its role. It has particularly everything I like: Netorare and RPGM
The map needs to be beyond small, very intuitive. People who play it need to know where to go and where to click, and the game has that.
To make it even easier, the quest information could be added, that is, what we need to do for the game to continue.
I know just pay attention to the dialogues, we'll know what to do, but for whatever reason you want to move the dialogues forward, it would be nice to have the option of knowing how to proceed.
Otherwise, I liked the art, it's not a masterpiece, but it's beautiful and original.
The sex scenes are also well done. And I like the way the story unfolds, I'm absolutely sure it will be good.

History: 9/10
Art: 7/10
Game: 8/10

The entire project is to be congratulated.

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
Thanks for the comments. I will take into account everything you suggest, I know that everyone likes the game and that makes me happy. Takenoter, is a game in development, and is subject to permanent changes, that's why I recommend to play from the beginning every update, you don't want to miss a new note? The notes will have a very important role in the story. Elika is corrupted with a new update, but don't lose track of the secondary stories. See you soon...

DarkGaribaldi

Jun 5, 2019
So far I like the game and it promises a lot, great job.

I need help, after the scene with the husband where MC says he goes out to look for fruit I don't know where to go.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes