xodies

Nov 11, 2019
I went to the folder: game/www/img/pictures and renamed the broken file to Eika12 I don't know if it will help, I won't check it because I spent 40 minutes running through all the characters, I'm tired of it

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
I went to the folder: game/www/img/pictures and renamed the broken file to Eika12 I don't know if it will help, I won't check it because I spent 40 minutes running through all the characters, I'm tired of it
I have already detected the problem, it is an image with a font that the English alphabet does not have, but I am changing it.

Reactions: xodies

bruce9324

Aug 7, 2018
The game looks good and interesting with good art in the scenes but I recommend a longer demo with at least 1 scene (I don't count the one with the blonde girl because it's short and she's not the main character) And if it could be 2 or 3 scenes in the better demo, it has a lot of potential but please, a longer demo.

Reactions: fusspot and HNStudy

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
go to the lower left of beach... there is sign
You mean the nudist beach sign? Been there, done that. Tried to going back to the beach but can't get in, and the husband says "Nudism isn't our style" and still no progression. I've checked every sign and stoped to interact w/ everyone twice, but game still won't progress.

MagnetFlavor

Mar 4, 2019
You mean the nudist beach sign? Been there, done that. Tried to going back to the beach but can't get in, and the husband says "Nudism isn't our style" and still no progression. I've checked every sign and stoped to interact w/ everyone twice, but game still won't progress.
SAME

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
William, you have to talk to all the characters, in the hotel pool there are two, in the Sauna there is one, in the dining room there are two, in the Shop there are also two, then in the bar there are three characters, not counting the bartender, then on the beach there is the peddler, and the character who watches the instructor and wife. and you also have to try to get to the naturist beach, which you can not enter, but that will start the second act in the bar, meeting the old friend.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ferolg

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
masaje playa 0.png
Damn, that's the most boomer comic strip, gamer webcomic MC, Mountain Dew drinking, fedora wearing, couch potato looking ass I have ever seen.
Which by all means, well done! Made me all fired up to cuck his intimacy-hating fatass with no remorse.

Reactions: peteraw and HNStudy

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
good luck dev with your work.

And please do not make the classic mistake of representing sex scenes in swift and hasty way dedicating few images...
Here we want to see well described sex scenes (Take LISA game as benchmark..)

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
William, you have to talk to all the characters, in the hotel pool there are two, in the Sauna there is one, in the dining room there are two, in the Shop there are also two, then in the bar there are three characters, not counting the bartender, then on the beach there is the peddler, and the character who watches the instructor and wife. and you also have to try to get to the naturist beach, which you can not enter, but that will start the second act in the bar, meeting the old friend.

I'm past that. I've talked to all people alone a couple of times now. Also the Receptionist, Granpa and Grandma.
When I'm talkig to William, Elka says "I'm Still taking notes"

And I dont know how to trigger the next step.

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
I'm past that. I've talked to all people alone a couple of times now. Also the Receptionist, Granpa and Grandma.
When I'm talkig to William, Elka says "I'm Still taking notes"

And I dont know how to trigger the next step.
I have replayed the game and I can guarantee that there are no errors, you must be skipping dialogues, with Elika, you must also talk to all the characters gathering notes.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes