impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Nice idea!
I hope she gathers a lot of material for her novella )
I also hope that her fall to whoring won't be very fast, leave more space for teasing.

GaMeR999999

Aug 30, 2021
Spanish ->

Me atasque al principio como le pasó a otro antes, volví a empezar otra vez y ahora sí hablé con todos con el marido, se ve que no hable con los 8 con el marido y luego los 8 con la mujer y automáticamente se reproduce la siguiente parte, espero haber ayudado en algo.

Si no hablas con los 8 con el marido, se atasca en la parte de la mujer, por si sirve de ayuda.

Sorry i use autotranslate, my english is low ...

English ->

I got stuck at the beginning like it happened to someone else before, I started again and now I did talk to everyone with the husband, it looks like I didn't talk to the 8 with the husband and then the 8 with the wife and the following automatically plays part, I hope I have helped in some way.

If you don't talk to all 8 with the husband, it gets stuck on the wife's part, if that helps.

Reactions: HNStudy

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
Spanish ->

Me atasque al principio como le pasó a otro antes, volví a empezar otra vez y ahora sí hablé con todos con el marido, se ve que no hable con los 8 con el marido y luego los 8 con la mujer y automáticamente se reproduce la siguiente parte, espero haber ayudado en algo.

Si no hablas con los 8 con el marido, se atasca en la parte de la mujer, por si sirve de ayuda.

Sorry i use autotranslate, my english is low ...

English ->

I got stuck at the beginning like it happened to someone else before, I started again and now I did talk to everyone with the husband, it looks like I didn't talk to the 8 with the husband and then the 8 with the wife and the following automatically plays part, I hope I have helped in some way.

If you don't talk to all 8 with the husband, it gets stuck on the wife's part, if that helps.
Thanks for the information, it is very valuable when it comes to fixing bugs and variable errors for future update, again thanks.

ogKimra

Nov 13, 2021
Do we just roam? I don't know what to do

I talked to the receptionist about the sex noise but don't know what to do next
Roamed the whole map

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
How come? I am clicking on everything, nothing happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, at first you should talk to the characters and try to get to the nudist beach, that starts the bar event. You play with Elika, you must also talk to all the characters, you start the Yeny event and return to the bar, you enter the bathroom of the Bar, another short event occurs, then you meet Yeny, and finally you have the beach event.

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
Maybe it would be a good idea to download the demo again, the first version had problems. Good luck, my friend.

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Maybe it would be a good idea to download the demo again, the first version had problems. Good luck, my friend.
Hi HNStudy,
I started with the latest version and had the same bug. On the first run, I got stuck after the bar event. I talked to everyone a couple of times and nothing happened. Somehow disappointed I decided to try it again from the start, and to delete the game for good, if I get the same result.
This time instead, it worked just as it should and all the events got triggered.
So there seems to be a bug preventing some events if don't do something in the correct order.

Reactions: HNStudy

jontyllis

Jul 8, 2018
This is actually a brilliant story with the potential to be believable if the writer is up to the task. The whole premise of the MC being a female erotic novel writer opens up the believable character arch of the girl corrupting herself, as opposed to others corrupting her as it is in so many other games, simply by becoming increasingly more desperate for inspiration for her work. She has a viable reason for cheating on her SO and it isn't "just because". Again, the writer has to put a lot of effort into it to maintain believability though.

I love games like this though I am not a fan of RPGM. Not that the engine is bad but because so many creators fail to use its strengths while avoiding its weaknesses. I'd recommend the creator take a few pages from the game A Struggle With Sin. The creator of that game in using the engine like it should be used.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est
4.30 star(s) 33 Votes