• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Plagiarism is everybody's business. That is, if you actually give a shit about anybody having even an ounce of integrity. If you don't give a shit, good for you. But don't go telling other people to just ignore such a shameless and disgusting act. Guess I should also just look the other way when I see people stealing things because it's not my business, right?
I see your point, and it's a good one, but to see comment after comment repeating the same foul is a little overdoing it. I have just as much a right to my opinion as you do. I do agree nobody should be stealing someone else's work.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
ah i see what people meant about the plagiarism i don't know what doujin is chapter 2 but i'm sure the third one (the one about the flea market and shit) is from Furima-chan Papa ni Hajimete o Otosareru

code: 393274

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Tale of Pain [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 180mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
the renders especially the last one remind me of the anthology ryona king series
might be messed up but we dont have many ryona games so im all for it

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
yeah these are doujin pages translated into 3d the fifth one i have read multiple times
its with the miss behaving hikikimori girl that hired someone to set her straight and used somewhat......unconvential methods

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
Not being into ryona aside, the renders look good and the comic style is a good idea but the sex scenes are kinda boring and the text bubbles seem to be cut from somewhere else so they look jagged and not fitting their placement on the screen. Like in the tenth image, why give them those shapes?

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
after playing it.......yes this is straight up word for word copies of certain doujins
the chapter 1 part 1 i have even read myself

RaikezKaria

Aug 19, 2020
trying to download the android version was straight cancer. so many popups and redirects, spent 5 min closing out the pages before i was allowed to download

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Gonna assume the lack of activity in this page and the missing patreon that the dev is long gone. Kinda sucks.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote