cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I feel like every time I check your games it's back to square one. I don't know what your life is like, but I feel like you may be striving for perfection and that's holding you back from reaching your full creative output.

My unwanted, unasked-for advice is: don't take steps backwards. If you've got improvements and things you've learned that would make a better game then wait until a sequel, or a new game, or at the very least the next update of your product shouldn't have less features than the previous. You wanna build on what you already made, not start from scratch until it's perfect.

I hope my ramblings aren't too harsh. I just really wanna see what you come up with and I'm frustrated that you may fighting with yourself.

Best of luck.

OhMeGaGameStudio

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2020
I know not everyone here is on my discord so tldr, I am taking a pause in march because I am in shambles over war in Ukraine as I have family and friends there. Whatever free time I have I am donating to sorting donations for refugees and organizing humanitarian help. Thanks for understanding.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
I know not everyone here is on my discord so tldr, I am taking a pause in march because I am in shambles over war in Ukraine as I have family and friends there. Whatever free time I have I am donating to sorting donations for refugees and organizing humanitarian help. Thanks for understanding.
::hugs::

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote