CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
Very doubtful and I don't believe this story. For a whole year you couldn’t find 5 minutes to just leave a message about what was happening?) As for me, you wanted money from subscriptions, so they decided to “come back”.
I wished I was wrong, but the author has a long time ahead of him to prove me wrong.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
God, how I love this game. You kinda feel sorry for Eve, but, on the other hand I want to see her get so corrupted and nasty and evil. Heavy drug use, smacked and punched by mean customers, a filthy prostitute who will do and does everything imaginable. Gangbanged by groups of all types. Working in a sleazy bar, wearing slutty clothes and being molested constantly. Keep up the excellent work.

faceracez

Sep 27, 2019
Very doubtful and I don't believe this story. For a whole year you couldn’t find 5 minutes to just leave a message about what was happening?) As for me, you wanted money from subscriptions, so they decided to “come back”.
I wished I was wrong, but the author has a long time ahead of him to prove me wrong.
nobody cares whether you believe them or not,little man.

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
Seriously, what the fuck was that? I even restarted and there were a couple of dialogue changes with Jerome in the car but that was it. Baffling.
precisely my reaction) still the game might come out interesting if the dev won't abandone it. mc model is really interesting and attractive in her own slutty way

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
precisely my reaction) still the game might come out interesting if the dev won't abandone it. mc model is really interesting and attractive in her own slutty way
What's funny is that I just looked at my folder for the 1.2.4 version and it's 1.71 gigs (and from 12/2022). This is one is 1.54 gigs.... absolutely pointless update other than to string along morons.

Reactions: Donjoe81

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Great looking MC, fantastic animations, empty of content however. Too bad, I'll wait to see what the next update looks like in ten months or something.

Reactions: Zakalwe76

Reinherz99

Nov 4, 2019
God, how I love this game. You kinda feel sorry for Eve, but, on the other hand I want to see her get so corrupted and nasty and evil. Heavy drug use, smacked and punched by mean customers, a filthy prostitute who will do and does everything imaginable. Gangbanged by groups of all types. Working in a sleazy bar, wearing slutty clothes and being molested constantly. Keep up the excellent work.
i'm looking for this kind of game any recomendation?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Okay...a little talk between Howard and some thugs and a cleaning-scene in the men's restroom and thats it?

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Worst attitude ever. Attempting to sit in judgement like people should plead for your acceptance. Disgusting behavior.

I'm happy the developer is back, happy they were able to overcome their problems.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
There is a lack of content.
But the quality is exceptional, the story is interesting, and the genre is relevant to my interests.

The dev does say he is a one-man operation.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
this game was fucking amazing. im not gonna jump the gun, but i hope he aims to finish this game and its stories with the same level of quality

4.80 star(s) 43 Votes