circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Ok----Ay my peeps who might be creeps I have cobbled together a very nice basic signature that I take no credit for since I drew nothing and let my art program do all the text work... If you want to use it until Mrsloap comes up with a new one feel free:

To add it to your signature (step by step guide):
1) Right click the pic above and "copy image address"
2) Right click your name at the top right corner of the page and "open link in new tab"
3) Go 3/4 of the way down the list on the left and select "Signature"
4) Above the blank box (or whatever items you might have in your signature) select the picture image (between the 2 chain link and the smiley face)
5) Paste (Ctrl V) and then click "Insert"
6) Click the picture you have pasted and select the link
7) Type in https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-from-the-deep-eve-ch1a2-4-mrsloap.125343/post-8636420 or you can right click the link to the left and select "Copy link address" (this is a link to the first post in this thread)
8) Click "Insert"
9) You now have a direct link to show you really like, enjoy and appreciate Mrsloap and this excellent work.

Reactions: Team Thanos

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
This game is absolutely amazing! Love Eve and those animations :love: Can't wait for the next update!!

Reactions: erikus

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
The game has no continuation in portuguese. Portuguese translation please!!
Mrsloap
I know...I know... They just take too much time so I decided to finish the whole chapter before continuing them. That and the fact that the exclusive Portuguese speaking community isn't that big in here, most of us also speak english, so have a little patience, first things first.

Reactions: Fernand2424

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Merry Christmas Everyone, Already Reported the thread update, just waiting for the mods to approve it. This is the definitive version of act2.

It mainly focuses on polishing the previous release by improving the overall game flow, including new audio tracks(music/SFX) to the game and for a few animations (moanings and nasty sounds too), added a few more renders and story to propperly close up this act, corrected a few typos and removed all the debugging crap left.

The main change was the render conversion for a new more efficient image packaging format, I moved from JPEGs to WebPs and managed to reduce the game file size from 1.7Gb to 0.9Gb, I think that represents more accurately what's actually in game, and hopefully will encourage more people to download it and try it out. Thanks to th3_fr4gil3 for pointing that out for me, apparently this is standard practice among 3dcg devs that I didn't know about when starting the project, so better now than later. The conversion was done through a LOSSLESS compression method, so there shouldn't be any perceivable change in image quality.
Again I wish you all a merry Christmas, this is my gift to this beautiful community, and thank you all for playing.

Last edited:

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Merry Christmas Everyone, Already Reported the thread update, just waiting for the mods to approve it. This is the definitive version of act2. It mainly focus on polishing the previous release by improving the overall game flow, including new audio tracks(music/SFX) to the game and for a few animations (moanings and nasty sounds too), added a few more renders and story to propperly close up this act. Again I wish you all a merry Christmas, this is my gift for this beautiful community and thank you all for playing.
Merry Christmas to you too bro, your game have a big potential, just don't deviate from this path of the game, it's coming out just right so far, keep it up. (y)

Pentarum

Apr 5, 2019
I know you based her off Eva Green but holy shit does she look like a goth Natasha Nice. They could be twin sisters.

4.80 star(s) 47 Votes