Jun 8, 2022
After seeing the trite, adolescent crap that shows up in some of these grindfests, it's refreshing to find a developer who puts this amount of work into a project to provide a realistic depiciton of character, setting and situation.

To nitpick about a few mistranslated words here and there is really searching for something to dislike, but some people see that as their only reason to comment. I applaud this VN and its developer and really encourage others to pay attention to what he's doing. It's brave and steps far outside the cookie-cutter crap that you see in other fuck-boy tropes.

More this please!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Pretty great animations. Pretty awful name for a game.
It's bit weird with the mc not having a neutral expression at almost any point.

Kaisen78

Aug 16, 2022
This is in my TOP 5 visual novel games I've ever played. Amazing animations, very perverted story. Not for everyone of course. If you don't like female humiliation, corruption, blackmailing and this kind of situations just play something else. Unfortunately I can't find any other game from this dev.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Not for everyone of course. If you don't like female humiliation
As someone who usually doesn't like female humiliation, I like this because of how it's done. The girl comes pre-damaged, which is good. Give me a chick with a pavlovian response to sexual violence and abuse any day over a pure, innocent maiden type or bossy bitch being subjected to some lame revenge plot.

SnappoX

Jun 5, 2017
Do you guys know any games with similar animations? The best i can think of is Apocalust. Anything else?

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
The Game looks great and I really like the story.
The renders and animations look fantastic. The Girls look beautiful and the female protagonist fits perfect to the game.
I can´t rate it yet because it´s still too short but I think this game has massive potential and I wish the Dev all the best.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
My mind is blown. This game has superb animations and is filthy in the best sense of the word. I'm in love with the characters and their models so far and really engaged to their dark story.

As much as I like Eve, the toxic and sadistic mood of the game is great and I can't wait for her to be used by douchebag after douchebag. If the nice bouncer ends up pumping and dumping her after seeing how much of a slut she is, even better.

Maybe eventually a sweet and oblivious innocent guy could court her, but she should still be unable to stop getting mean dick behind his back and feeling extra guilty about it.

By the way, it would be useful to have the full game's title in the main menu of the game. As of now, only the acronym appears in the game and its folder. It took me a wile to find this thread after having downloaded the game a while ago.

In a similar way, the patreon link can only be found in one frame after finishing the episode. It should be in the main menu too.

Jul 19, 2020
Other than a couple of typos and this;

I can't stand it when h-game developers cheekily break the fourth wall. In this game it's the moments where the narrating says something akin to, "we'll just have to wait and see!" It's like, dude, stop tooting your own horn. That's not how you build up excitement.

The game was a really really impressive work! Especially compared to a lot of other stuff on the site. Nice!

P.S What's with the futa/trans tag? I didn't notice either in my playthrough?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 48 Votes