Marnie_Tippy

Jan 2, 2023
Can anyone recommend other titles that have this kind of subject matter? It's Really a quality and realistic depiction of a gal who's hard up and past there prime.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020

Hey guys, i'd like to apologize for my absence this last month, I've had some personal health issues that i needed to sort out. I contracted Dengue, it's a kind of mosquito disease typical of tropical countries and very endemic here in Brazil, it evolved into a more complicated health scenario, but I'm better now and production will be resumed, i'm back.

I'd like to thank the ones of you who didn't leave, and on my part I'm willing to refund anyone who felt cheated or anything like that from last month's lack of content, PM me if you'd like one I'll do my best to make it up to you guys.

jerrynotalent

May 20, 2020

Hey guys, i'd like to apologize for my absence this last month, I've had some personal health issues that i needed to sort out. I contracted Dengue, it's a kind of mosquito disease typical of tropical countries and very endemic here in Brazil, it evolved into a more complicated health scenario, but I'm better now and production will be resumed, i'm back.

I'd like to thank the ones of you who didn't leave, and on my part I'm willing to refund anyone who felt cheated or anything like that from last month's lack of content, PM me if you'd like one I'll do my best to make it up to you guys.
Glad you're alright looking forward to the new update. Love the game so far.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020

Well, well, well. 14 days have past since his "I'm back" post. But since then? Radio silence. No weekly dev report, etc. to let the patreons know what is going on, what's the status of the development. So I canceled my subscription.

vichoxoz

May 16, 2022
I love this game the graphics are amazing the story is incredible and the protagonist falls in love please finish this game because it is incredible and if you put a drop of bestiality it would not be bad as a suggestion simply

Repressed

Jun 19, 2022
I love this game the graphics are amazing the story is incredible and the protagonist falls in love please finish this game because it is incredible and if you put a drop of bestiality it would not be bad as a suggestion simply
dude really came in and said "nice game add sex with dogs plz love it"

• Haha
Reactions: Dioptres

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I must have missed the part where she falls in love. The only thing this chick seems to fall on is dick.

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Hey guys, sorry for the absence I know it has been a while since the I'm back post. But comming back to my regular job and studies has proven to be a readjusting period, i also need to come back for regular check ups and this left me with little to no time for the project these last 2 weeks.

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes