Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
if the dev abandon they game someone with good experience should give sample of that they can do and what they will deliver and the people will support and choice the best who continues this project and as I know this game at the begging so someone can create something similar

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I have my fingers crossed that this is not being abandoned. I play several games but this one I am always eager for an update and really enjoy it. I am going to remain positive on this one and hope that it continues.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
if the dev abandon they game someone with good experience should give sample of that they can do and what they will deliver and the people will support and choice the best who continues this project and as I know this game at the begging so someone can create something similar
Create something like this ? There are thousands of developers here and no one has created anything close to similar in quality yet.

Reactions: max27

checheuseche

Feb 11, 2020
Day 17 without knowing the creator of the project, and almost 2 months without information about the project! sad moment! I honestly had faith in him, I was a sub of the project on patreon but without knowing anything for so long it would be time to cancel...

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
April 5th: Poll Result

One month of silence.

May 4th: Abscence note - back on track

Three and a half weeks of silence.

May 28th: Saturday Devlog: Progress Update

May 28th, May 29th and May 30th posts.

Since then, even 50 days of silence.

---

Cancelled my subscription within the first absence in may, restarted it with his post Back on Track and his excuse. Cancelled it after no post in June again and will never give him even one cent again. Trust completely destroyed, so there's only the f95 pirate version for me, if there ever will be a new one. So sad.

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Dengue or break-bone fever has less then 1% mortality rate, but severe form of hemorrhagic fever He got has 1 out of 20 mortality rate and can lead to such shit as internal bleedings, inflammation of brain, heart infection and liver failure. 40 000 people die from it every year and South America has increase of Dengue spread in recent years. All I can say is fuck mosquitoes.

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes