TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Crappy logic that runs the risk of giving folks the wrong impression of a gifted artist who overcame a huge health concern to try to bring some reasurance to his audience that he was back on the job and was simply trying to give them short, but more frequent reminders that this was the case.

The lack of patience and poor judgement capabilities of some folks, when stuff like this happens, is sad to see.
um yeah sorry that my Crappy logic isn't good enough for you. I don't just blindly trust someone who spends what is it 3 years working on something that people are PAYING them to make and again if so many devs on here didn't have health issues constantly I might be more willing to believe this one. Do I know for a fact they don't have huge health issues? No I don't. Do you KNOW for a FACT that they do?

My POOR judgement comes from being screwed over by devs like this, sorry I am not an idiot who blindly trusts what people say anymore.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
um yeah sorry that my Crappy logic isn't good enough for you. I don't just blindly trust someone who spends what is it 3 years working on something that people are PAYING them to make and again if so many devs on here didn't have health issues constantly I might be more willing to believe this one. Do I know for a fact they don't have huge health issues? No I don't. Do you KNOW for a FACT that they do?

My POOR judgement comes from being screwed over by devs like this, sorry I am not an idiot who blindly trusts what people say anymore.
Sure that's your opinion and thoughts on the matter which to be honest is fair. But I think his point is having such a negative outlook does more harm than good especially for newcomers of the game when no one here knows all the facts. At least he is back some content is better than nothing he could of easily just kept this game abandoned but he didn't. Not to mention I think everyone deservers a second chance , I see this as the dev's second chance.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What exactly does the corruption entail?. Does the corruption in the game refer to the MC embracing her lustful side?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Sure that's your opinion and thoughts on the matter which to be honest is fair. But I think his point is having such a negative outlook does more harm than good especially for newcomers of the game when no one here knows all the facts. At least he is back some content is better than nothing he could of easily just kept this game abandoned but he didn't. Not to mention I think everyone deservers a second chance , I see this as the dev's second chance.
It is my opinion and like I said I have no idea if this dev has health issues or not and yes people do deserve a second chance and I hope the dev is doing well and is seriously going to focus on their health if it is an issue and then work hard on the game.

But again I have seen this crap over and over and over again from other devs which makes me suspect every dev that starts doing the same thing. You might be willing to trust this dev for whatever reason and that is your right to do so but I think newcomers need to hear from different sides not just the side that claims the dev has health issues which again I asked if anyone actually KNOWS they have health issues.

Just because someone says a thing doesn't mean that thing is true and if they have been collecting money from their patreons instead of saying something like "hey all, I have been really slow on the game due to health problems so I am suspending all payments from people until I am back at it." If they had said something like that (which I don't know that they haven't) then I would have a lot more respect and trust but if they still take money from people on patreon while barely doing anything with the game then I say its a scam.

• Angry
Reactions: Ursus4321

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024

That's okay, your crappy logic AND lack of empathy are yours and obviously you're proud enough of them that you are willing to complain about losing money in a project that you've likely never invested in and having to wait for a dirty comic longer than you wanted to. Your being screwed over by other people has absolutely nothing to do with this other than you want to think it does.

he's back and he's working. That's 100% better than where things were a year ago.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Beating a dead horse here. Either support artists you want to support or don't. Otherwise shut the fuck up and leave people alone.
Um no sorry. So you think its ok for people to post things like the dev has been having major health issues without proof but when someone comes to challenge that, that isn't ok? Got it. Did I ever say that person couldn't post whatever they wanted to about the devs status? No I did not but you attack me for daring to state my opinion.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
That's okay, your crappy logic AND lack of empathy are yours and obviously you're proud enough of them that you are willing to complain about losing money in a project that you've likely never invested in and having to wait for a dirty comic longer than you wanted to. Your being screwed over by other people has absolutely nothing to do with this other than you want to think it does.

he's back and he's working. That's 100% better than where things were a year ago.
Actually I invested in 3 different games by 3 different devs and got screwed by each of them as did other people. My anger doesn't just come from the fact that I got screwed but that other people did as well. I don't lack empathy, I lack stupidity. If you know something other people don't about this dev and are supporting them financially for as long as this project has been going on then I am happy for you... however if you are not supporting them then I have to suspect your defense of this dev.

If he is back at work thats great, my original comment stands. This was a nothing update. Oh and I never claimed I KNEW for a FACT that the dev was a scammer or that they did not have health issues however other people have claimed to KNOW that the dev has had health issues. Probably better to say something like, "I understand the dev is going through health issues though I do not know that for a fact" Otherwise you seem to be saying that you KNOW for a FACT that the dev is going though health issues.

Kind of like knowing their is a GAWD. Prove it.

Oct 1, 2017
I'm a fan of what I've seen. It's obviously a corruption game, but a slightly different take in that it's not some naive innocent girl, but a recovering addict trying to get her kid back. Slightly more deranged, but I like it.

I also appreciate that the main character isn't just some super hot big boobed, big assed but perfectly flat stomach girl that the entire town is obsessed with fucking. She's a girl where people look at her and say "yeah, I can settle with that." Yeah, she's got big boobs, but they sag a little, and she's got a slight belly that bounces a little when her boss is banging her, I dig those details.

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Actually I invested in 3 different games by 3 different devs and got screwed by each of them as did other people. My anger doesn't just come from the fact that I got screwed but that other people did as well. I don't lack empathy, I lack stupidity. If you know something other people don't about this dev and are supporting them financially for as long as this project has been going on then I am happy for you... however if you are not supporting them then I have to suspect your defense of this dev.

If he is back at work thats great, my original comment stands. This was a nothing update. Oh and I never claimed I KNEW for a FACT that the dev was a scammer or that they did not have health issues however other people have claimed to KNOW that the dev has had health issues. Probably better to say something like, "I understand the dev is going through health issues though I do not know that for a fact" Otherwise you seem to be saying that you KNOW for a FACT that the dev is going though health issues.

Kind of like knowing their is a GAWD. Prove it.
Tell you what... I changed my mind. You just go ahead and hate, suspect and complain as much as you want. It's pretty clear that the best thing I can do for you today is to leave you sitting right there in the middle of all that crap you just spewed and let you enjoy it. You'll eventually get up and walk away, grumbling and stuck in a bad mood for the rest of your day if not week.
You be you. I'm going to go back and enjoy the show.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Tell you what... I changed my mind. You just go ahead and hate, suspect and complain as much as you want. It's pretty clear that the best thing I can do for you today is to leave you sitting right there in the middle of all that crap you just spewed and let you enjoy it. You'll eventually get up and walk away, grumbling and stuck in a bad mood for the rest of your day if not week.
You be you. I'm going to go back and enjoy the show.
Why thats very generous of you. Though I don't need your permission to make my very valid points, sorry if those points embarrass you, the dev and his blind followers. I hope you and others give lots of money to this dev so when they do abandon the game without putting out hardly any content..... then I will get to sit back and cry because I will have laughed so hard. Oh wait, you think I am in a bad mood? LOL I enjoy this very much actually, you know bursting bubbles, embarrassing people with few braincells. etc.

I am curious... I am not sure who Faramata was talking to with their post but my posts stand on their own. If you be in agreement with me well welcome. I appreciate people who don't just follow and actually have intelligent things to say. If you be siding with tharblows well I can have fun with even more people then.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I believe the Dev mentioned that it will smaller updates while they recover so if you want content, you are better off waiting a few updates in.

Choose wisely.

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Why thats very generous of you. Though I don't need your permission to make my very valid points, sorry if those points embarrass you, the dev and his blind followers. I hope you and others give lots of money to this dev so when they do abandon the game without putting out hardly any content..... then I will get to sit back and cry because I will have laughed so hard. Oh wait, you think I am in a bad mood? LOL I enjoy this very much actually, you know bursting bubbles, embarrassing people with few braincells. etc.

I am curious... I am not sure who Faramata was talking to with their post but my posts stand on their own. If you be in agreement with me well welcome. I appreciate people who don't just follow and actually have intelligent things to say. If you be siding with tharblows well I can have fun with even more people then.
you really got triggered huh? I mean I agree with your first post but at this point your just ranting, you got your point across a few posts ago so why keep going?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
you really got triggered huh? I mean I agree with your first post but at this point your just ranting, you got your point across a few posts ago so why keep going?
I wouldn't say I was triggered but fair enough, as you say I got my point across. At this point people will do what they will do as will I.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I thought this update was supposed to have more of the Rina sex scene? Still the same problem for me, same update as last. should I start a fresh save? anyone having the same problem?

4.80 star(s) 47 Votes