Imma Sniper

Aug 13, 2022
Really great game but I gotta say the pace of development is quite slow. My last time playing the game was almost 8-9 months ago and upon replaying, there are only 3-4 more scenes (atleast when I do the corruption playthrough). I doubt if the story branches of from different choices, in that case it is fine otherwise dev might need to pick his pace or people would start losing interest in the game.

Overall, a solid 8/10

Reactions: misterbaobab

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I have honestly no idea, dunno if this is relevant or not but i chose to stop Jerome when he beat the drunk Guy, Peeked at her Boss, kept watching, when Rina popped up gave in rather than stopping her but i just went through with opposite Choices but i still get to that Point in the morning so.. Just in case - during the Conversation with Rina when she asked what happend with the Landlord i chose "not to hold back" and selected "kind of enjoyed it"
Ok I didn't see the brand new update time: 2024-05-28
Relaoding it.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
- wait. No sex-scenes whatsoever (again)- just a little yoga "threesome"...

best regards
Well. there is supposed to be a sex scene with Rina, I think. but I am pretty sure a bug is preventing us from seeing the entire scene

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TalesFromTheDeepEve-CH1a3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
New update, yes!​

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Tales from the Deep: Eve [Ch1a2.7] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 171mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update it bro pls.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Changelog:
Ch1.a3.1
+275 renders
+7 animations (5 sex scenes)
+578 lines of code
+1 new location (Yoga Studio)

Ch1.a3.0
+196 renders
+559 lines of code
+1200+ words
I don't get it, I played "ch1.60.a3.0" a while ago (ends just before the yoga), and downloaded the newest "ch1.b0.a3.1" version, but I don't have any new animations or sex scenes. Literally all that was new for me was a dude joining at yoga, do yoga for a few seconds and molest lightly, game end. Bug or what am I missing? How is that (10 seconds game time) worth a new release?

4.80 star(s) 47 Votes