Tales from the Deep: Eve [Ch1a3.1] [Mrsloap]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I looked inside the game files, and there are multiple animations for a rina sex scene. Though no idea how to access through playing

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I looked inside the game files, and there are multiple animations for a rina sex scene. Though no idea how to access through playing
It's this one, the next Morning after the Conversation with her Boss at which he gives her a Day off. Screenshot_2.png

Hansel Belmont

Mar 24, 2023
Hope we can soon see Eve tied-up like in the screen menu!

The writing itself is not amazing, ngl, but I'm not a native english speaker myself so I highly doubt I could do much better, even with someone proofreading my text.

The depraved elements of the story are what enticed me in the first place however & the renders the reason why I keep coming back on this thread to check it regularly.

Thanks for providing us with a link SonsOfLiberty!

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
How do you get there? For me after I talked to the boss and he gave me the day off, I've got 3 renders of the next day and it's over.
I have honestly no idea, dunno if this is relevant or not but i chose to stop Jerome when he beat the drunk Guy, Peeked at her Boss, kept watching, when Rina popped up gave in rather than stopping her but i just went through with opposite Choices but i still get to that Point in the morning so.. Just in case - during the Conversation with Rina when she asked what happend with the Landlord i chose "not to hold back" and selected "kind of enjoyed it"

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
WTF, why is there a DOJ file in the game download? Is this supposed to be some kind of intimidation/threat? On a game? How weird is that?

Epicwank

Feb 18, 2024
Hope we can soon see Eve tied-up like in the screen menu!

The writing itself is not amazing, ngl, but I'm not a native english speaker myself so I highly doubt I could do much better, even with someone proofreading my text.

The depraved elements of the story are what enticed me in the first place however & the renders the reason why I keep coming back on this thread to check it regularly.

Thanks for providing us with a link SonsOfLiberty!
I mean with all the AI-software that exists out there is "not a native english speaker" really an excuse anymore?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
They are, but he's probably using Blender. The renders don't have that DAZ look.
The Dev uses Unity's SRP to produce the images and animations... what's especially impressive is the fact that Eve is a Genesis 2 female character.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
The Dev uses Unity's SRP to produce the images and animations... what's especially impressive is the fact that Eve is a Genesis 2 female character.
TBH I like DAZ renders better, when they're well done, which is rare, but for animation DAZ is inferior. Apparently feet won't stay on the floor and stuff like that (there is a name for the feature that's missing, but I can't remember it). Plus, almost every animator mentioned in the animation forum uses Blender, that is why I assumed he's using it too.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
It's this one, the next Morning after the Conversation with her Boss at which he gives her a Day off. View attachment 3680380
Yes I know, but there are animations missing there. I click it, it shows a doggystyle animations, and cowgirl renders. not the animations I found in the files, there are multiple cowgirl and blowjob/handjob animations not showing up in the scene for me. what scene are you seeing?

I'm starting to think this is a bug

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 47 Votes