checheuseche

Feb 11, 2020
I am a follower from the shadows, I paid for the sub a month ago and this month, for gifts to the children I will not be able to hahaha but I would like to know public beta or something like that, will there be this month? Or only the finished one maybe in January? I love the story, like a bit of everything you've told about the motivation of the game and so on! postscript: don't let die the idea that lately many are falling! please! hahaha and thanks again.

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
I am a follower from the shadows, I paid for the sub a month ago and this month, for gifts to the children I will not be able to hahaha but I would like to know public beta or something like that, will there be this month? Or only the finished one maybe in January? I love the story, like a bit of everything you've told about the motivation of the game and so on! postscript: don't let die the idea that lately many are falling! please! hahaha and thanks again.
Hey buddy, thank you very much for supporting the project, by all means buy the kids some gifts hahaha. First of all I'd like to apologize to all of you for missing my own dead line, I'm more than a month late. But life happened. It was the end of the semester here in the Southern Hemisphere, so I got victimized by the classic finals crunch, that combined with work left me with much less time to work on the project than I wanted. So yeah, shit happens.
But now I'm with much more time on my hands and if everything goes well and no fatal bugs emerge, acording to my calculations public version will arrive around Christmas time.

As I'm typing this, I just finished the third release and I intend to finish the fourth and last one by the end of the week, after that it will be available for all Patreon Tiers and a week later I'll release it to public. Just like last time I'll use this time window to refine the game, that is add the propper soundtracks and sfx, fix any bugs, typos, the plot hook for the next act and all that good stuff, so just like last time there will be two public releases the public beta and the final one.

I swear it wasn't planned to be this way but seems like this Update will end up being my Christmas gift for you hahaha.

Last edited:

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Hey Everyone, I bring you good news. As promised, Ch1.b0.a2.4 is FINISHED and available for ALL PATREON TIERS!
Well it's the early access version, so it's still a bit rough around the edges, but the content is there. Just like last time it will be available for Public within a week.

I also think you'll notice a significant increase in the quality of the animated scenes, in the time span we had between these 2 updates, a lot of stuff have been upgraded in my framework, mainly the physics rig of the characters, expressions, eye tracking and all that good stuff to make the animations a bit more believable.

And there are plenty of animated H scenes in this one, around 26 sex related animations to be more precise. For further information of what's actually in it, here is the full .

This upcoming week I'll be working on refining the code, fixing any bugs that might emerge from your testing, adding tracks to animations that still don't have it (most juicy scenes already have it), including new soundtracks+sfx into the game, and most importantly the outro renders for this act, to give it a proper closure.

Again Thank you all for your patience, and I hope it has been worth it.

Last edited:

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Hey Everyone, I bring you good news. As promised, Ch1.b0.a2.4 is FINISHED and available for ALL PATREON TIERS!
Well it's the early access version, so it's still a bit rough around the edges, but the content is there. Just like last time it will be available for Public within a week.

I also think you'll notice a significant increase in the quality of the animated scenes, in the time span we had between these 2 updates, a lot of stuff have been upgraded in my framework, mainly the physics rig of the characters, expressions, eye tracking and all that good stuff to make the animations a bit more believable.

And there are plenty of animated H scenes in this one, around 26 of them to be more precise. For further information of what's actually in it, here is the full .

This upcoming week I'll be working on refining the code, fixing any bugs that might emerge from your testing, adding tracks to animations that still don't have it (most juicy scenes already have it), including new soundtracks+sfx into the game, and most importantly the outro renders for this act, to give it a proper closure.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020

And there are plenty of animated H scenes in this one, around 26 of them to be more precise. For further information of what's actually in it, here is the full .

Holy crap 26 H scenes? Or 26 animations?

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Already Reported the Thread as Updated, just waiting for the mods to put the new links in.

So just like last time I would like to give you guys a reminder that this is the Patreon's early access build so it's still a bit rough around the edges, there are a few lines of debugging text (shouldn't be too distracting, it's just two or three lines, so just ignore it plz), and my typos as usual :rolleyes:.

In this current build the game ends after the last sex scene, so don't worry it's not a bug. The definitive version of act2 will be available hopefully in a weeks time, it will contain a more polished game-flow, typos correction, with new soundtracks/sfx added (most of the sex scenes already have it) and a few dozen more renders with a couple more dialogue lines to properly close up act2 and introduce the next one.

With that said, I would politely ask you to keep those things in mind when dropping your reviews, if possible to wait for the next weeks release so you can evaluate act2 propperly.

Once again my sincerest apologies for the delay on this release, I badly missed my own established time frame, but life happened as I've detailed on previous posts and i'm not looking forward to it happening again. I would like to give some special thanks to 'Fight Me Lei Lei' who offered to revise the text for this act and gave me some precious inputs to avoid some linguistic blunders like last time, and even suggested alternate dialog lines/situations that would be more appropriate.

As always I'd like to remind you all that this is a one-man endeavour, so your feedback is highly appreciated, I like to believe that this is a somewhat collaborative project with the community, so I always try to take in honest, polite feedback and try to incorporate them on the next releases at the best of my abilities.

Finally, if you liked the game consider supporting the project on , I hope it was worth the waiting and thank you all very much for playing.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TalesFromTheDeepEve-CH1.b0.a2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Already Reported the Thread as Updated, just waiting for the mods to put the new links in.
Recommended looking at ways to trim the games size down, 1.8Gig this early on is on the heavy side.
try converting images to .webP, yep it'll mean a rewite of the script calls to images but i'm sure there will be some batch method for renaming whatever image extension you use over to .webP.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
wow that a good animations we have here, and some good tags. Shame its femprotag.
wow that a good animations we have here, and some good tags. Hell yes it's femprotag!

What a gem I discovered here! Hopefully the MC doesn't get to fast into the stuff, so to speak, pacing is important!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Losersriot

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I love the story, I'm eager to see the continuation. Maybe even seeing Eve pregnant by the owner of the house or some future blackmail. I like the graphics, the only detail that has to be corrected is that there are some phases in which the sentences do not have the name of the person who says them. As said before, I look forward to the next part. If I like it even more I am willing to support you. I tell you that you would be the first one to support.
Good luck developer
*snip*

I quoted the wrong person. Never post when drunk kids.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Tales from the Deep: Eve [ch1.b0.a2.4] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.65 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 166 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 151 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
From a teen mom to a full-blown drug addict Eve is a real fuck up who managed to lose her son's custody on the process. She's in her early thirties now and is finally getting her life back on track. A shitty bartender part-time job plus her camming on Shamecams makes her able to maintain a crappy apartment and visit her kid from now and then. Until a late night shift at the Bar has unforeseen consequences that might ruin everything she has built so far. Her sobriety, morals, freedom and even her safety might now be at risk. Follow this decadent journey and decide how bad things will go for Eve from now on.
Wow, I just wanted to fap that's some Dickens tier melodrama :cry:

J103

Sep 22, 2016
The animations make my cpu jump to 100% and half of them are unwatchable. I guess ren'py doesn't make use of the gpu at all because my gpu can handle 4K60 video.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BoycottedGuy
4.80 star(s) 47 Votes