Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Not an entire route but yes I have plans for some girl on girl content as well
Those interested in lesbianism can play... any other game on this site. They all contain a lesbian route.
Listen. Think about it. Why is this guy asking about the lesbian route in the ONLY game that doesn't have one? How did he even find it? Why didn't he look for lesbian games? There are 7,000 of them here.

He actually wants to show everyone that he's not a fag when he plays as a woman in a female's game. He doesn't want lesbians. Those who want lesbians won't even see this game at all. It won't show up in searches. So he was looking for a game WITHOUT lesbians, really.

Don't make the mistake of other developers. Don't introduce lesbianism.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Are there any other games like this one?
Short answer is, only you know.

Long answer is, only you know because you asked a very broad subjective question. Only you (and perhaps anyone with intimate knowledge about you) know the answer to to the what do you mean by 'like this one'.

Just think about that.

• Angry
Reactions: quiboune

wspawn

Apr 11, 2021
Short answer is, only you know.

Long answer is, only you know because you asked a very broad subjective question. Only you (and perhaps anyone with intimate knowledge about you) know the answer to to the what do you mean by 'like this one'.

Just think about that.
Fair, lol, I meant about degradation seen from the MC's point of view, where the devs put some effort into making the her behave somewhat realistically. Bonus point if the MC is a trashy slag and knows it.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Not an entire route but yes I have plans for some girl on girl content as well
I don't usually go in for a game this short, but I'm all in for further abusing Eve. On the subject of routes, I dunno if you're down for it, but if her son's old enough I'd be down for a route where he abuses her because he's angry she's such a slut and/or one where they um... connect more deeply than they should.

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Hey Everyone It has been a while, but I'm Happy to announce that The Development Cycle reached the Coding phase, And I'm releasing early access builds as I go. I subdivided act 2 into 4 parts, that way it's way easier for me to keep track of bugs and fix them as well as to keep the code more modular and easier to modify. So as soon as I finish coding each one of these 4 chunks of the story I will release a build. If you'd like to try them out, they will be available for the $10 tier and above. I'll try to release at least one build every week, for that same reason, I think that it would be abusive to release a public version of each one of these smaller parts here (I think it also infringes the update notifications system on F95). So public Version will come when it's all finished.

Today I just released the 1st of these game chunks and it's nothing much yet, it's pretty much a carride conversation between Eve and a new Character: Jerome, but I think it's a good opportunity to get to know him better and see his relationship with Eve unfold, also there are some insights on the main story and the characters past.

And If you can't wait for the nasty stuff, please consider becoming an Angry Landlord, for $25 you gain access to all the raw media of the game even before I code it, as of now all the renders that will be in game (~410 new images)+ bonus are already available as well as the 34 animations pack that will be in game + a few other bonus animations. Here's a sneak peek of what's in the pack:

1669844981654.png

If you're interested and would like to know more head over to , There you can read the Devlogs, and the progress Updates to now a bit more about what will actually be in the game. Thank you all for the patience and I'll see you on the next one.

Last edited:

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
In this one you will be introduced to 2 more characters Rina the Caribbean Beauty and Jenny the busty stripper, and yes there's a pole dance animation on this one. And as of now, it is the longest animation in-game, a 35s long @60fps with some sexy guitar licks to go with it, I hope you like it. Also, it will introduce some more choices that can make Eve and Rina's dialogue play out a bit different, with unique renders to each branch, it's nothing big, but again these choices will also be accounted for the chapter's ending.

Still no fap material, but those will come with the next 2 releases. I hope Jenny's tits will suffice for now. ;)

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
In this one you will be introduced to 2 more characters Rina the Caribbean Beauty and Jenny the busty stripper, and yes there's a pole dance animation on this one. And as of now, it is the longest animation in-game, a 35s long @60fps with some sexy guitar licks to go with it, I hope you like it. Also, it will introduce some more choices that can make Eve and Rina's dialogue play out a bit different, with unique renders to each branch, it's nothing big, but again these choices will also be accounted for the chapter's ending.

Still no fap material, but those will come with the next 2 releases. I hope Jenny's tits will suffice for now. ;)
WE LOVES YOU DEAR DEV !!!!!

Reactions: Mrsloap
4.80 star(s) 47 Votes