Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Iray never was really a practical option for me timewise. Instead I use Unity's SRP wich is realtime
I knew it! I felt it! Irey SUUUUUCKS! I HATE IRAY! DAZ is ridicolous: one year to 1000 renders and no one animation!

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It's good so far, the only negative thing i can say is that there are several grammar mistakes but those are easily fixed, good luck with the VN Mrsloap

Reactions: Mrsloap

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
When will the next update / content addition come? I can't wait ahahahah
This weekend there will be an update for patreons with a more fleshed out version with a more apropriate soundtrack, SFX (including sex scenes), a better game flow, typos correction, and a few more renders with the act 2 plot hook, giving better closure to act 1. As always this update will become public a week later. For act 2 release,unfortunately i can't predict an exact date, but act 1 took me about a month to make (planning+writing+modeling+rendenring+code) working on it a little every night and doubling down on weekends. I work part time and study so i put the little time i have left on the game, it's not much but it have been consistent so far. I try to post on Patreon at least two times a week, there's also a progress chart that i update at least once a week so you guys can keep track of the current progress there, also when i reach the modelling phase i always try to release a few experimental/bonus content on the page.
That said, planning wise i'm about 75% of the third act, so act 2 is already planned, i'll begin writing it this following week, it is set to be considerably longer than act 1 so i might do a release before finishing it entirely, we'll see...but anyways you guys can expect a similar developing cycle as act 1: about a month

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
It's good so far, the only negative thing i can say is that there are several grammar mistakes but those are easily fixed, good luck with the VN Mrsloap
Thank you for being understanding. English is not my mother tongue, i can speak and read it, but writing is another story hehehe.I used a grammar correction tool when writing this act, so there shouldn't be many typos. But i can't say the same for phrasal construction and vocabulary limitations. If that's what you're reffering to i really apologize

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Tales from the Deep: Eve [ch1.b0.a1.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 907 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 70 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 55 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
1) I love this game. Please continue.
2) The difference between "Prologue" and "Chapter 1" was very short.
I would prefer longer updates, even if they take more time.
3) The end of the game says something like "End of Act 1".
There's a massive difference between the end of "Chapter 1" and the end of "Act 1"

While there is something of a 2) ensure life will never be the same again for the protagonist (i.e. she realizes she's a fuckslut who enjoys getting raped/abused/dominated) it seems more than a little bit early in the character's evolution &/or story's telling to wrap up Act 1 and move on to Act 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

plopus

Jun 4, 2018
Good job my dude.
It was a good update, Eve's body looks awesome (those tits!) and your animations got even better!
I didn't notice any bug or annoying feature, maybe a couple of traduction mistakes (like pray instead of prey), but it's really minor and most of us aren't english natives anyway^^
I see many people asking you for next update, of course I'm eager too, but take your time if you need it, better not rush and keep up with the quality ;)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
There's a massive difference between the end of "Chapter 1" and the end of "Act 1"

While there is something of a 2) ensure life will never be the same again for the protagonist (i.e. she realizes she's a fuckslut who enjoys getting raped/abused/dominated) it seems more than a little bit early in the character's evolution &/or story's telling to wrap up Act 1 and move on to Act 2.

Well, that is the Wikipedia definition of the Three Act Structure you quoted but that is NOT what the developer is trying to do. He simply just sectioned/partitioned his game by chapters and within each chapter, there are multiple acts, which basically just scenes but the developer chose to use the term act (loosely). Excerpt from his public Patreon post:

OOOOOF! That took some time to make. After a full month of development, act 1 is here. If you missed the posts about how the chapter is structured, I'll go over it real quick. So basically, The Chapter 1 is planned to have 4 acts, an act is just a name i used to segment the chapter into minor story arcs, so i can output something playable more regularly. As you know, unfortunately, I have a very limited time to work on the game, I study and work so...yeah there's that. But I try to work on it even for a little bit every day, like a hobby of sorts, and since people started supporting the project (you beautiful patreon people!) I felt the obligation to invest my weekends time fully into it, that's when most progress is made.

Reactions: L7Bear

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020

Just read the patreon post

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Thank you for being understanding. English is not my mother tongue, i can speak and read it, but writing is another story hehehe.I used a grammar correction tool when writing this act, so there shouldn't be many typos. But i can't say the same for phrasal construction and vocabulary limitations. If that's what you're reffering to i really apologize
If you want I'm sure some people here could provide suggested corrections or changes for the more obvious errors. Anyway just wanted to add this subject matter isn't usually my thing but I recognize the renders are really good quality and that's what caught my eye. You can tell when someone puts in time and effort to fine-tune their renders and it really shows here. Keep doing what you're doing here, it looks great so far (y)

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
If you want I'm sure some people here could provide suggested corrections or changes for the more obvious errors. Anyway just wanted to add this subject matter isn't usually my thing but I recognize the renders are really good quality and that's what caught my eye. You can tell when someone puts in time and effort to fine-tune their renders and it really shows here. Keep doing what you're doing here, it looks great so far (y)
This was exacty the same thing i want to say.This Game has a very good base to start from and if the Render quality stays at this level or even get better u could count me in as a Patreon

• Love

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Tales from the Deep: Eve [ch1.b0.a1.2] Unofficial Android Port

We have two different size ports, you can choose the one you want and play.

- 910mb.

- 68mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Well, that is the Wikipedia definition of the Three Act Structure you quoted but that is NOT what the developer is trying to do. He simply just sectioned/partitioned his game by chapters and within each chapter, there are multiple acts, which basically just scenes but the developer chose to use the term act (loosely). Excerpt from his public Patreon post:
Thanks. I had not previously read that Patreon post (Love the game, but not THAT invested in it.)
I'm used to the common script/play/novel format of 3 Acts/Books with multiple scenes/chapters.
I guess I'll just have to make an exception for this case :sneaky:

BTW. I wasn't trying to say, "THIS is how things should be."
It was more of a "This is how I understand things usually go..."

4.80 star(s) 47 Votes