plopus

Jun 4, 2018
Good job for this release Mrsloap, nice improvements since the first one.
I'm an anoying dude so I'll still come with some critics: the classic choice "am I old enought to play the game" feels buggy, it's not, it's just that we are used to one choice so the repetition feels like we made the wrong choice, and the yes/no seems like it's not supposed to be here (it overlaps a part of the texts behind).
The loop when Eve takes a shower and starts massaging her breast could be improved too, not a perfect loop (you feel the reset), her tummy seems to have his own mind and the water don't run accordingly on the different parts of body (still sexy^^). But really good job, I like your game a lot and if the only "negative" points I bring are details, it's because the rest is good ;)

Reactions: m1st3r1 and Mrsloap

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Good job for this release Mrsloap, nice improvements since the first one.
I'm an anoying dude so I'll still come with some critics: the classic choice "am I old enought to play the game" feels buggy, it's not, it's just that we are used to one choice so the repetition feels like we made the wrong choice, and the yes/no seems like it's not supposed to be here (it overlaps a part of the texts behind).
The loop when Eve takes a shower and starts massaging her breast could be improved too, not a perfect loop (you feel the reset), her tummy seems to have his own mind and the water don't run accordingly on the different parts of body (still sexy^^). But really good job, I like your game a lot and if the only "negative" points I bring are details, it's because the rest is good ;)
Hey Plopus! My Favorite annoying dude! How you've been? Jokes aside, your honest feedback is always welcome! I know about the choice menu problem. I haven't had the time to figure out what parameters to change in code to fix it, but I'm looking into it. The tummy stuff was intentional kindof, i just wanted to give some indication of her little plumpiness. About the water stuff you'll have to forgive me, those are the kinds of limitations i have with my current hardware, the droplets are simulated so yeah I work on an old OC'd 8gb 1070 card and with all the other soft body stuff happening in the scene it couldn't handle it, it's not exactly how i wanted but i like to believe it is acceptable. Again, Thank you for your kind words and the honest feedback, also take a look on the last post on Patreon for an in depth Changelog some of the problems you mentioned are adressed there, have a good one!

Reactions: m1st3r1 and plopus

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Though short this prologue sure is intriguing and certainly worthwhile playing. The grim atmosphere is very well pictured. Though Eve clearly has suffered Mrsloap manages to make her look awesome.
Just a minor point; the font used for me is somewhat hard to read but if I'm the only one complaining, dont bother.

Very good start (y)
Looking forward to see what will happen next to Eve.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Great animation in the shower scene, her voluptuous body looks nice as she is drenched both on body and her pussy.
I noticed that the bathroom door was slightly ajar, I am assuming that was intentional

Reactions: Mrsloap and EdPokol

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
LOL) This's so short and already has 3 parts (of Prologue)? It's hard to image what was only in part 1)
We'll talk about this game, when it'll have at least an hour of gameplay, and gameplay itself.
Cause now it's just a tiny kinetic novel.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
LOL) This's so short and already has 3 parts (of Prologue)? It's hard to image what was only in part 1)
We'll talk about this game, when it'll have at least an hour of gameplay, and gameplay itself.
U said it its just prologue its just an introduction to the game.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
U said it its just prologue its just an introduction to the game.
There are games where Prologue can last that hour) But there is no games where 5 min Prologue is dived into 3 parts :ROFLMAO:
What's the point in releasing the game with such a ridiculous amount of content?)

• Haha
Reactions: G0DZillA
Jul 15, 2017
Sexy girl, loved that she got off on what happened to her. Happy there was no physical violence. Very promising future tags (pregnancy especially). Looking forward to the next update.

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
I was releasing the beta's as i went. When I posted the Demo(first release) I already had the 3 arcs of the Prologue rendered. So every time i finished one i updated it accordingly, i thought the "x/y" naming would give a better understanding of progress than your regular "v0.something".But thanks anyway for your feedback, I really apreciate it! check out the patreon page for the devlogs i try to post them at least twice a week. This was just the prologue and as such, it was just intended to show the overall theme of the game, introduce the main character and an initial conflict hook, and honestly I think it achieved that. I'm a one man team who studies and work part time and with less than optimal hardware, this took me almost 3 weeks to make working on my free time. Patience my friend, patience. The next Chapter should have an adequate length for your taste, and will introduce choices into the game. Again thank you for your honest feedback and stay tuned for what's to come

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
I was releasing the beta's as i went. When I posted the Demo(first release) I already had the 3 arcs of the Prologue rendered. So every time i finished one i updated it accordingly, i thought the "x/y" naming would give a better understanding of progress than your regular "v0.something".But thanks anyway for your feedback, I really apreciate it! check out the patreon page for the devlogs i try to post them at least twice a week. This was just the prologue and as such, it was just intended to show the overall theme of the game, introduce the main character and an initial conflict hook, and honestly I think it achieved that. I'm a one man team who studies and work part time and with less than optimal hardware, this took me almost 3 weeks to make working on my free time. Patience my friend, patience. The next Chapter should have an adequate length for your taste, and will introduce choices into the game. Again thank you for your honest feedback and stay tuned for what's to come
I'm sorry, if it sounded like hating, I didn't mean it) Eventually, this game caught my attention, I just expected to see more of... you know, everything) So, good luck with the next updates)

Reactions: Mrsloap

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
I'm sorry, if it sounded like hating, I didn't mean it) Eventually, this game caught my attention, I just expected to see more of... you know, everything) So, good luck with the next updates)
Oh don't worry my dude, no offense taken. I'm not here to fool anyone of what the game is or isn't, this is my way of being as transparent as I can with my work :)

guihsilverioh

Jun 21, 2018
BR dev? Parece bem promissor. (Um tanto quanto degenerado, mas não dá pra esperar nada muito diferente nesse fórum kkkk; E não que seja um problema também.)
Will stay tunned on this one, for sure. Also, ngl, feels kinda nice to see the work of a fellow countryman up here. Wish the best on the project :D

Reactions: Mrsloap

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
BR dev? Parece bem promissor. (Um tanto quanto degenerado, mas não dá pra esperar nada muito diferente nesse fórum kkkk; E não que seja um problema também.)
Will stay tunned on this one, for sure. Also, ngl, feels kinda nice to see the work of a fellow countryman up here. Wish the best on the project :D
;)Fala meu véi, obrigado pelo apoio.É ... galerinha daki curte uma pegada hardcore mesmo, meu objetivo como desenvolvedor é tentar escrever uma ficção erótica que deixe o jogador dividido entre ajudar a protagonista nas situações que ela se mete ou embarcar no ponto de vista sádico do narrador e vê o que acontece. Se o projeto conseguiu capturar seu interesse, eu recomendo que vc acompanhe os posts do Patreon, lá eu posto Devlogs mais aprofundados das versões do jogo e das decisões editoriais que to considerando tomar para as próximas atualizações, eu costumo postar lá pelo menos 2 vezes na semana. Mais uma vez eu agradeço por jogar e fica ligado que no momento to trabalhando na tradução do Prólogo pra Português e Espanhol, e pretendo lançar em algum momento semana que vem.

Reactions: G0DZillA

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Chapter 1 is in the makings, 1st Beta is already planned, i'm currently wrinting it. My ape brain got a little bit stuck, so i decided to model the and the visual cue really helped to get the story flowing
1660015056773.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 47 Votes