Daybyday

Jun 14, 2017
Story definetly has potential and the dark theme of the novel is also great to match the story. I like the set up as its obvious you've taken your time to flesh out the character to feel realistic in a gritty scenario.
Personally I feel repulsed by nose/septum and eyebrow piercings on women, but I understand many don't care. It just makes it less enjoyable, but I get that its part of the punky/trashy aesthetic you were going for.

The font was difficult to read. I get that you wanted it to match the mood, but typically that kind of font is just used for headlines.

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020

A little gift for this community that have given me so much entertainment in the last few years! Check the Devlog for what have been Done this week and for What's to come, Thank you as always for playing the Game and Consider supporting for some exclusive content! Ah last but not least, I'll be realeasing a small Patch this weekend with Translations added.

Last edited:

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Hey everyone just thought i'd keep you posted on the development progress, I have some nice surprises on this . There I go in-depth about how I structured the Chapter and my plans for a release soon. Udpdated the Roadmap for the Chapter Design and made a progress chart. For more details check the last Patreon Post. If you like where this is going considering becoming a and grant your early access on the next releases as well as some bonus content, Thank you all for the attention and I wish you guys a nice week

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Chapter1 act1 is available as early access to all Patreon Tiers! Public Version is coming this weekend

DUDE, PLEASE, create FEMALE game, NOT about lesbianism, NOT about MALE VIEW, NOT multiple protogon crap, NOT about ridiculous nerd/kids/losers storylines.

I like your game because i want big, agressive, masculine, ALPHA males !!!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: jinnyh

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Tales From The Deep [ch1.b0.a1.3] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (926 MB/ 187 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Tales From The Deep: Eve Ch1.b0.a1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Demnor and Mrsloap

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Wow duuuuude, your rendering is AMAZING, it has a lot of personality and I feel that Eve is kind of real, I love when Devs go the extra mile and create characters out of the rule. I'd be so grateful to get some pointers on getting chars to look less like Genesis, Victoria, etc and more like this. Obrigado for the great work!

voivode90

Jul 23, 2020
I love the story, I'm eager to see the continuation. Maybe even seeing Eve pregnant by the owner of the house or some future blackmail. I like the graphics, the only detail that has to be corrected is that there are some phases in which the sentences do not have the name of the person who says them. As said before, I look forward to the next part. If I like it even more I am willing to support you. I tell you that you would be the first one to support.
Good luck developer

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
I love the story, I'm eager to see the continuation. Maybe even seeing Eve pregnant by the owner of the house or some future blackmail. I like the graphics, the only detail that has to be corrected is that there are some phases in which the sentences do not have the name of the person who says them. As said before, I look forward to the next part. If I like it even more I am willing to support you. I tell you that you would be the first one to support.
Good luck developer
Thank you for the kind words buddy. Make sure to check the planned tags hehehe Pregnancy is on the Horizon

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Wow duuuuude, your rendering is AMAZING, it has a lot of personality and I feel that Eve is kind of real, I love when Devs go the extra mile and create characters out of the rule. I'd be so grateful to get some pointers on getting chars to look less like Genesis, Victoria, etc and more like this. Obrigado for the great work!
Fala amigo, Obrigado pelas palavras gentis. I try my best to give some originality to the project, the basic vision is that this is an Adult Game with an actual Adult story, I'm not claiming that my game is better or something like that cause it isnt hehe but I feel like a lot of games on this site are made for 12 year olds.
As for rendering advice. Well for your models to look less like those uncanny valley looking dolls you should try to think a little outside the box. If you use DAZ I recommend using custom morphs made in blender or learn to make them yourself, It's a lot of work but i really think it's worth it. The vanilla morphs and most of the other ones in the store are really just a combination of vanilla ones so that's why those models look so similarly bad IMO. You don't even really need to use DAZ there are other progressive rendering pipelines other than Iray. For instance I work with some 3rd world country affordable hardware so Iray never was really a practical option for me timewise. Instead I use Unity's SRP wich is realtime and has a lot more options to increase performance on shitty hardware and if you know a bit of coding you can easily upgrade it for physics and stuff. It's a bit steeper learning curve than DAZ but i gotta work with what i got. Yes the rendering in DAZ with Iray has much better image quality, but Character Geometry, Scene set up, Post Effects and posing are not necessarily binded with money/hardware quality it's a skill and talent thing. Keep practising and experimenting with different tools and see what works best for you and I'm sure you'll improve

Last edited:

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
Chapter1 act1 is available as early access to all Patreon Tiers! Public Version is coming this weekend

Loved the game, keep it up! Could you open a tip jar tier? I would like to support your work, but 4,5€ is too much for me and I don't mind wating for updates

Reactions: Mrsloap

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Loved the game, keep it up! Could you open a tip jar tier? I would like to support your work, but 4,5€ is too much for me and I don't mind wating for updates
I haven't thought about that! Thanks for the insight I'll do that and let you know. I'm really bad with money related stuff hehehe. I try not to be abusive with the Patreons priveleges so beside bonus content the only catch is the week early updates, I hope that's acceptable. I'm not ICSTOR hehehe

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 47 Votes