Tales from the Deep: Eve [Ch1a3.2] [Mrsloap]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
What is this new content actually? Second update i dont see anything new. Its as if dev is just changing version number.
Reading really isn't that hard... you should give it a try next time.

Changelog

Ch1.a3.2
+125 renders
+376 lines of code
+1 new location (Cafe)

Ch1.a3.1
+275 renders
+7 animations (5 sex scenes)
+578 lines of code
+1 new location (Yoga Studio)

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Reading really isn't that hard... you should give it a try next time.

Changelog

Ch1.a3.2
+125 renders
+376 lines of code
+1 new location (Cafe)

Ch1.a3.1
+275 renders
+7 animations (5 sex scenes)
+578 lines of code
+1 new location (Yoga Studio)
What game is your avatar from?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesFromTheDeepEve-CH1a3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

cpius

Jan 9, 2023
How dark is this game? and why there is Eva green and Rihanna in this?
lol @ Eva Green and Rihanna

I would say it's among the darker ones in here. Don't download it if you can't stomach non-consensual sex. In fact, I would say it's the darkness in this game is part of what makes the story shine. Besides, the graphics and animations are really next level if you are into less-than-perfect natural breasts and such.

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
lol @ Eva Green and Rihanna

I would say it's among the darker ones in here. Don't download it if you can't stomach non-consensual sex. In fact, I would say it's the darkness in this game is part of what makes the story shine. Besides, the graphics and animations are really next level if you are into less-than-perfect natural breasts and such.
What do you mean the darker ones in here? is there other games like this?

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
Most of these games use Renpy, which isn't an "engine", it's essentially a slide show program (a very basic description) that shows the images and/or video with text etc.
Ye mate i know its done on renpy but i was asking where the animations are done, doesn't look like blender

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Ye mate i know its done on renpy but i was asking where the animations are done, doesn't look like blender

Fala amigo, Obrigado pelas palavras gentis. I try my best to give some originality to the project, the basic vision is that this is an Adult Game with an actual Adult story, I'm not claiming that my game is better or something like that cause it isnt hehe but I feel like a lot of games on this site are made for 12 year olds.
As for rendering advice. Well for your models to look less like those uncanny valley looking dolls you should try to think a little outside the box. If you use DAZ I recommend using custom morphs made in blender or learn to make them yourself, It's a lot of work but i really think it's worth it. The vanilla morphs and most of the other ones in the store are really just a combination of vanilla ones so that's why those models look so similarly bad IMO. You don't even really need to use DAZ there are other progressive rendering pipelines other than Iray. For instance I work with some 3rd world country affordable hardware so Iray never was really a practical option for me timewise. Instead I use Unity's SRP wich is realtime and has a lot more options to increase performance on shitty hardware and if you know a bit of coding you can easily upgrade it for physics and stuff. It's a bit steeper learning curve than DAZ but i gotta work with what i got. Yes the rendering in DAZ with Iray has much better image quality, but Character Geometry, Scene set up, Post Effects and posing are not necessarily binded with money/hardware quality it's a skill and talent thing. Keep practising and experimenting with different tools and see what works best for you and I'm sure you'll improve
I think it's safe to say here, the model is actually based on Eva Green. And about the model pack: actually no, she is modeled actually on a Genesis 2 base female model, but her face, breasts and a few other morphs were modified in Blender, and the renders are from Unity's SRP, done with realtime lighting(my hardware is too shitty for actual Iray or Cycles renders, it would take an unreasonably amount of time to do that), I just try to do my best with what i've got.

• Red Heart
Reactions: skadoodle21

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
wow total nothing update, all it does is takes you to the coffee shop where they talk for awhile. Wait for several more. Oh and people are saying this dev has been sick? If true that is unfortunate but I have a very untrusting view of most devs at this point. So 75% of them all have health issues at the same time? Or is it that they are all milking their patreons at the same time or maybe some are legit sick and some are scammer PoS. Either way I see this game getting abandoned just like so many others.

No way to know but I will say if I was supporting this game financially and it was taking this long to get ANYWHERE I would be done supporting it financially.

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
wow total nothing update, all it does is takes you to the coffee shop where they talk for awhile. Wait for several more. Oh and people are saying this dev has been sick? If true that is unfortunate but I have a very untrusting view of most devs at this point. So 75% of them all have health issues at the same time? Or is it that they are all milking their patreons at the same time or maybe some are legit sick and some are scammer PoS. Either way I see this game getting abandoned just like so many others.

No way to know but I will say if I was supporting this game financially and it was taking this long to get ANYWHERE I would be done supporting it financially.
Crappy logic that runs the risk of giving folks the wrong impression of a gifted artist who overcame a huge health concern to try to bring some reasurance to his audience that he was back on the job and was simply trying to give them short, but more frequent reminders that this was the case.

The lack of patience and poor judgement capabilities of some folks, when stuff like this happens, is sad to see.

4.80 star(s) 47 Votes