3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1666852703457.png

Overview:
Tales From The Shadows is an adult dark fantasy visual novel spinoff of Love MorteM.
In it you will play a young man, who has a peculiar family that he hardly knows,
since his mother has been trying to keep him and his sister away from that family environment.
Unfortunately for Angela (his mother), he has gotten into trouble and must turn to his family.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Release Date: 2023-02-21
Developer: Chris Eman - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android(Unofficial): - - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png 0No14Q.png XaAV4M.png 88PTA0.png screenshot0004.png tGpvah.png screenshot0002.png a07rhv.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Chris Eman???:unsure: Captain Armenia? Distant cousin of Captain America:unsure:? Anyway, luckily the Grandma is not a futa otherwise (for me as a player) this game will directly 'compete' in terms of story (as creative media/arts in a positive way) with Icarus Media. The furry made it interesting though. I might check it back later.

Thank you for the share. Good luck, Captain. Cheers.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I did think that at first. Even if it's inspired by my game I find that flattering to be honest. If not then it's a case of great minds think alike. Hey, doesn't cost anything to be positive, good luck to the dev.
Yup.. I've edited my post to clarify the competing term. Cheers.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yup.. I've edited my post to clarify the competing term. Cheers.
You didn't have to do that. We're not really competing, people will like different things and different stories. It's their money and focus after all.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You didn't have to do that. We're not really competing, people will like different things and different stories. It's their money and focus after all.
True, I understand what you mean but I just don't know better words or phrase to explain clearly what my original post about, and I still not able to :ROFLMAO:. What I want to say is something along the line "for me as a player, 2 (or more games) with similar genre, I am more inclined to prioritize one over the other, and the 'competition' being which story is more exciting and interesting to me" but yeah I can't find good enough words instead just settle for the poorly worded one simple sentence:HideThePain:. Cheers.

*I prioritize because I don't want to mix up the stories and characters name, which happened a lot for me :ROFLMAO:. For example, 2 futa grandmas (in different games), Amy and the other Amanda, I definitely butchered and switched/swapped their names more than once. I don't play all those 'roommates' game simultaneously because of this reason too, so many roommates names to remember.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes