3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
stuck in loop what a bummer
Yeah, had to delete it.

The translation is simply horrible. So glad that I can read Spanish. But, the game has other issues, the number of save slots is puzzling, the inability to Load auto saves while playing, there's no Load menu, the excessive timers on transition images, the transition images and several other small annoyances.

The story relies too heavily on other games, to the point that it is almost incomprehensible.

At this point there's no real interest in this for me, too many hurdles.

Peace :(

scotsman2020

Oct 20, 2018
Yeah, had to delete it.

The translation is simply horrible. So glad that I can read Spanish. But, the game has other issues, the number of save slots is puzzling, the inability to Load auto saves while playing, there's no Load menu, the excessive timers on transition images, the transition images and several other small annoyances.

The story relies too heavily on other games, to the point that it is almost incomprehensible.

At this point there's no real interest in this for me, too many hurdles.

Peace :(
think i know what you mean. i just wish there was choices in the game so he can blackmail the teacher or refuse to do stuff for the cult that type of thing. the game is just click and click

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I tried to fix it, but I have never worked with ren'py.
I looked into the script and Im not sure how it works. can't find the loop.
tried to remove some parts but it just continue a few more lines and repeat again.
so the loop happens in another place. and thats how much I want to spend on it.
also, Im mostly interested in the girlfriend and it seems its mostly focus on the family.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Sorry but this UI is trash, has the dev ever heard form over function. Also the MC looks like a human rat. Adding to that auto forwarding during scenes is also a big no no.

Reactions: KenneX

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
I tried to fix it, but I have never worked with ren'py.
I looked into the script and Im not sure how it works. can't find the loop.
tried to remove some parts but it just continue a few more lines and repeat again.
so the loop happens in another place. and thats how much I want to spend on it.
also, Im mostly interested in the girlfriend and it seems its mostly focus on the family.
To fix the loop: unpack with unren and change "jump version_04_1" to "jump version_04_2" (line after "Unas horas más tarde.") in 0_camino_lito_04a.rpy (game\Capitulos\Camino_A Lito), open with notepad.

Since1453

Aug 5, 2016
To fix the loop: unpack with unren and change "jump version_04_1" to "jump version_04_2" (line after "Unas horas más tarde.") in 0_camino_lito_04a.rpy (game\Capitulos\Camino_A Lito), open with notepad.
Thanks! it's work

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
There is no "Capitulos" folder in the game folder. I have "cache", "gui" and "saves". Other files are fonts, images, scripts and sounds.

• Angry
Reactions: KenneX

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
man this has a lot of issues... havent finished yet but still... all the he instead of she etc.
Save menu sucks ass, needs some work.
Hopefully next update or two will be better.
needs a patch for loop issue.

Story and relationships between family members are good... esp lesbian scenes!

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2022
is there anyway you can upload a funcioning version would be appreciated if not i get it

Reactions: Malika1234
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes