jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Im guessing English is your 2nd language, the writing is not very good and I would almost think it bot translated. But otherwise Good job!

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
good so far but in my opinion (yes im nobody)too many scenes can be missed bcause mc is not there,i dont feel involved in the character if a narrator has to tell me whats going on or i have to to go to gallery to see what mc missed.loved the mom and sister models by the way but i need to be involed more :)

Reactions: Fapmaister

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
You have every right to think I'm a paranoid nutcase, but.... Why do the negative ratings come up when they update on F95? It's like "we really hate this guy, let's punish him!

Anyway; even though I said I wasn't going to update, as I saw interest I went ahead and announced the updates.

Unfortunately, even then you don't get away with it.

I have decided not to announce any more updates, even Love MorteM.

El apoyo se ve no solo siendo mecenas y aportando dinero, sino también comentando y dejando valoraciones positivas (si se lo merece).

What I take away most from here; like Dev, is negative. There are very nice people (that I have met); good vibes, who are on their own and don't get in the way.
But you have to look through a lot of weeds!
I know it's not personal either (maybe a little) because it's fun of this forum (some, quite a few of this place) to harass and tire devs, even try to put them down, censor them!

If you like my games follow me on Itch, besides they are free, so it's not even funny that they are here!

I'm going to see if I can get the developer moniker off, pretend I'm just a happy random user!

Thank you!

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I hate the fucking UI, cause it performs the cardinal sin of sacrificing basic usability for looks.

The menu options are crammed into a tiny little window that need to be scrolled on and on to see the options, and you can't see more than a few of them at any given time. This is done to cram it all into a tiny little ball design, leaving some 80% of the screen unused. Dammit, if I want to access the menu, I don't give a fuck about the background image at that moment. They're making the menus fucking awful to use and navigate, so they can cram them into their fancy looking design. I have all of this screen real-estate, for some reason they refuse to use it, and I hate it.

Also, the art deco font is hard to read and obnoxious.

While we're at it, how come saving and loading is awful? It's Ren'Py, out of the box, these things just work. They actively spent time and energy making it worse than the default experience. Right clicking opens up a save menu with 2 slots. 2 SLOTS! Are you kidding me? The default is 6, and if a game has a lot of choices ands variation, the devs will often mod in even more per page. But 2 is frustrating, doubly so when you can not access the Load feature from the right-click, nor from the quick menu at the bottom. You need to quit all the way out to the main menu to load a save.

I can't. I fucking hate it. I got 2 choices into the story, realized how utterly insufferably obnoxious loading/saving prior save points was going to be, and promptly quit out of the game. I refuse to to put up with this awful design just so the dev can flaunt their pretentious UI. It's garbage, and the usability (indeed, the primary goal of any competent UI) is absolute shit.

Mayhem296

Sep 16, 2017
I'm fine with the game, I just think he needs a native English speaker to help translate.
Yes the save/load thing needs to be fixed as well.
But I'll leave this game for the moment and check it again further along in development.

Nov 9, 2022
During a text exchange earlier, the Dev said that he's using machine translation for the game. He seems to know that it's really problematic, but apparently doesn't have any better options right now.

At any rate, while reading the game narrative, I found that the biggest issue is with pronouns, especially mis-gendering the pronouns, but also other issues beyond mere gendering. I suppose this is because Spanish (which I believe is his native language) has a lot of gendered words in it and English... doesn't. The one area that is a big exception to this is when it comes to personal relationships, especially family ones.

Also, I'm wondering if there's a cultural thing where discussions between family members are often more formal than I'm used to. I don't think I've ever called any relative "ma'am" in my life. That's the sort of thing you say to a stranger, not a family member, even a distant one.

Anyway, I really hope the Dev can find some way to get a better translation for his game, because I think that is the biggest thing holding it back right now. You have to *really* pay attention to mentally correct some of what you're reading, and sometimes Spanish idioms make the whole thing mystifying.

Other than that, I really like this game and hope more people will support it because I want to see where it goes in the end.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I there any way to Load a saved game without quitting to the Main Menu? I all other Renpy games you just hit Esc and you can Load or Save game but, here it only lets you Save game?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I got stuck in a loop. any fixes?
its the "-sister: come on get up!" the MC is tired
and "litos mother telling Lito she don't care sleep on the street"
and those 2 scenes repeat forever

Last edited:

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Me ha gustado muchísimo, aunque metería mucho más NTR jejeje, por lo demás ha sido increíble. MUY ORIGINAL! :love:

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes