whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh, no! It says that the file from 0.7 activates it in 0.8, too.
"TFTUV-0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\game to TFTUV-0.8-Standard_Edition_PC\TFTUV-0.8-Standard Edition (PC)\game"
See here
So if you still have the previous version, just copy the extras.rpa file from there, to the new version and the scenes will apparently be unlocked.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh, no! It says that the file from 0.7 activates it in 0.8, too.
"TFTUV-0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\game to TFTUV-0.8-Standard_Edition_PC\TFTUV-0.8-Standard Edition (PC)\game"
That is just for the previous scenes from before V0.8, so that people using extended version saves won't have errors when trying to load those scenes.

Sadly this game just had to go and introduce Rahia that way and now she's my best girl which isn't going to end well for me probably.
Yeah she is hot but i don't think she will keep her polite mask if Camran is able to convince Eva to leave. Maybe she will revert to her barbarian persona and want to keep Camran as her sex pet and send the women to work in the kitchen. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: m3lee and whichone

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So I am hoping the Prophesy says that Virgin Queen needs to take a small envoy (Rahia and her 2 thralls) with the whatever Camran is (I feel he is in this Prophesy) off world to end the curse of only women blah blah we sex up sister on the journey. But that is because I am being incest greedy and need to add Eva to my Lilly (best girl) and Aven sexy times.

Also I agree with whomever said Camran should officially free Jade. She can choose to be sub but I do not like it as a slave thing.

Also Lilly is sexy but simulation needy Lilly is way less sexy. I think it is the forced issue again. Input over-ride making things happen sort of equals slavery, right?

Reactions: lonelyk

agora24

Dec 27, 2017
Hello
Can someone tell me why the game puts me image not found, I have the dialogues that are displayed, but no images.
Thank you for your answer

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Well, what is the difference between standard and extended version? any noticable difference between those two?

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
Is it only me or even with patch applied correctly, ATM there are no actual incest scenes yet in this Game so far?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Is it only me or even with patch applied correctly, ATM there are no actual incest scenes yet in this Game so far?
Up to the recent update, MC can enter a romantic relationship with his cousin Aven with a penetrative sex scene. MC can begin romancing sister Lilly and aunt Nadya, kiss scenes. Via simulation can kiss and exchange feelings with sister Eva.

D

Deleted member 3052763

Sooo, anyone wanna bet how many star systems and planets is the group gonna be banned from by the time this game is finished? cause seriously we are making "friends" EVERYWHERE or so it seems. John Crichton was better at leaving things off on peaceful terms with the peoples of the universe.
And we don't even have a brain implant from a wonderfully BDSM-dressed sci-fi villain to help us... .. at least not yet?

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes