Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I have zero sympathy for Yve. She absolutely knew what she was getting into, she married for money/influence just as much as her husband, and she's just as vapid, heartless and selfish as him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Has the dev confirmed that or did you pull it from your arse?
I've sat on that reveal from the very start of Episode 1. It's been a while since I created them, but if I remember correctly Lilly, Aven, Eva and Nadya all share traits from a common base model in DAZ3D.

Perverteer Couple of grammatical issues (I'll post more if I spot them)

Thanks for those, fixed them in Episode 12b.

I checked the code when that came up; doesn't look like there are any variable checks at all for that scene. I'm guessing it's a mistake that will be fixed in a future update . . .
Yes, Raene doesn't have any checks, which is a bug, you shouldn't get that scene if you haven't kissed her before. Will be fixed in the next update.

I think this is a bug. it should be ep012_thyia_talk, not thim
View attachment 1609961
This will make you miss out on a short conversation with Thyia. You don't miss out on much, but the stay at the mansion will make more sense if you haven't befriended Thim. Scene call will be fixed in the next update.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Save game files:

I can not find my saves for selective paths. I only have my MANSLUT fuck all the females path. I sided with Rahia because all my scenes with her have, in my imagination, a petite redhead going to town on her also. ;):p

I am being cool with Thim, and I tell women about the other women whenever it comes up.

It is a save before the last event of Episode 11 that I wanted a save for:
View attachment 8-5-LT1.zip

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is Fertile Garden a scene with Nadya (considering that she's at a garden when you interact with her at Thim's Family estate?)
Also, did anyone figure out how to unlock this scene? I think this is the only scene that's still locked for me in this chapter.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Is Fertile Garden a scene with Nadya (considering that she's at a garden when you interact with her at Thim's Family estate?)
Also, did anyone figure out how to unlock this scene? I think this is the only scene that's still locked for me in this chapter.
No, it's a bit of fun with Ziv.

StayAngry

Apr 14, 2021
I think my problem is i don't have watersport on didn't even remember it was a option. I don't want to play the whole game again for 1 scene so I will just leave it.
The solution to unlocking the "Popping the popstar" scene is indeed to install the incest patch as stated by LightmanP (thanks!). After installing the patch you can either go into Yve's room alone or as a journalist. The dialogue after playing along will enable you to turn watersports on or off.

Reactions: LightmanP

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
This is truly one of best games and devs out there!

Really loved the previous game but this game is on a whole new level of awesomeness. From dialog to renders to the overall story its great to see a dev improve so much as they keep creating content.

Kudos to you Perverteer (y)

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Thanks dev for actually removing Yve as "parent". When i saw that smirk on faces of those two ..exiting her room i knew what was going on.. got me instant sick in stomach man , almost puked right there. Its fcked up in way too many levels..
I heard a saying once, when you fck a whore u also have sex with all people that she had sex with... what a disgusting thought
prostitute lovers , keep facepalming. dont be shy , after all you were being fcked by all of her fckers

Last edited:

SneakyNinja

Feb 22, 2021
The solution to unlocking the "Popping the popstar" scene is indeed to install the incest patch as stated by LightmanP (thanks!). After installing the patch you can either go into Yve's room alone or as a journalist. The dialogue after playing along will enable you to turn watersports on or off.
I will try it with the incest patch.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Am enjoying the game so far, my only pet peeve is this unnecessary "jump to page #" feature on the save/load screen. I play this with JoiPlay on android, and having the keyboard pop up to block half the screen for a prompt i dont care about is annoying.

Similarly, i hate when devs don't give the option to turn off save descriptions.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
It was an update that had a cool scene with Thim, therefore it was a good update.

Well, and I guess the sister boning was also fairly nice.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes