S1nedd

Sep 7, 2020
The game idea and even characters are interesting but I just cannot go over the rough animation!

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Question is there any downsides to pursuing multiple love interests? Or can MC just fuckboi it up with every girl he mets/interacts with?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Question is there any downsides to pursuing multiple love interests? Or can MC just fuckboi it up with every girl he mets/interacts with?
It's like HornyyPussy said, it's a full-on harem [MC having multiple lovers who happily share him] plus the additional flings at every space port and planet.
There's no downside as long as you make sure you pick the honest choices when presented to you, don't keep it a secret that the MC is banging multiple other ladies.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
It's like HornyyPussy said, it's a full-on harem [MC having multiple lovers who happily share him] plus the additional flings at every space port and planet.
There's no downside as long as you make sure you pick the honest choices when presented to you, don't keep it a secret that the MC is banging multiple other ladies.
The fact that it only works when it's open is what lets it go from a centralized harem into being straight up polyamorous.

Reactions: CircaAD

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
How's the incest in this game? Is anyone related to the MC or some random stuff like other mother-daughter stuff?

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
Yes, that's what sisters and a mother are?
View attachment 1687295
3 sisters having sex is also incest, even if they're not related to the MC, they're still related to each other!
there are a lot of games that the MC fucks a mother and daughter(s) that aren't related to him and it still has an incest tag!

That's why I asked in the first post "are they related to the MC?"

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
3 sisters having sex is also incest, even if they're not related to the MC, they're still related to each other!
there are a lot of games that the MC fucks a mother and daughter(s) that aren't related to him and it still has an incest tag!

That's why I asked in the first post "are they related to the MC?"
yes

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well, his first question was "Is anyone related to the MC or some random stuff like other mother-daughter stuff?" so the main point of that is anyone related to the MC and the other dude replied with sisters and the mother.
Considering the amount of posts you all need to make him understand my answer is enough to make it clear we were talking of other sisters and mother... ;) :)

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
Jeez. you people making me regret asking the simplest question! could've just said, "incest unrelated to the MC" or "incest related to the MC". I didn't even ask who he's porking!

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes