Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Stupid Question, How does the Corruption work?. Are there Different Routes in the storyline
,sorry for asking.
Not like you're thinking, no.

The only routes are add girl to harem or have solo relationship.

It's more a date sim with chance to build a harem. Corruption is probably the wrong tag, there isn't really any if you are looking for standard corruption stuff.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Not like you're thinking, no.

The only routes are add girl to harem or have solo relationship.

It's more a date sim with chance to build a harem. Corruption is probably the wrong tag, there isn't really any if you are looking for standard corruption stuff.
The only thing I can think of is if you go the slave route with Jade maybe? I don't know what that content is like because I'm on the love route with her so that could be where the corruption tag comes from.

Reactions: JaszMan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only thing I can think of is if you go the slave route with Jade maybe? I don't know what that content is like because I'm on the love route with her so that could be where the corruption tag comes from.
Could possibly be but she doesn't exactly get corrupted, she just hates the MC with a burning passion in the slave route.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I think both deal with Jade. Sampling all the wares would be if the MC joined in. Shuttle cock I'm guessing is during the shuttle flight after the sample wares event but if your not on Jade's route it won't trigger. I'm not on Jade's route so I never got either of these either.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes