Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
well i got those on side , they all got from good/max download speed
workupload (2GB, 90 days inactivity); (50GB, 14 days); (1GB, 14d); (10gb 30d)
all the numbers are without accounts , if you make free accounts with those that you can you get more
Rather, let Perv know. I just copypasted from their message.

Reactions: micmitja

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
If not too much trouble, could someone explain the pregnancy content a little? I don't see an impregnation tag, so are there just random pregnant woman or?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
If not too much trouble, could someone explain the pregnancy content a little? I don't see an impregnation tag, so are there just random pregnant woman or?
Currently, it's just the occasional random encounter but it is to be expected that the endgame has the entire harem pregnant with a dozen kids if his previous game is any indication.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
any new content in this update?
Yes. Perverteer uses version.update.fix for the numbering scheme rather than using letters to indicated patches, like Oni does for Rogue-like. This is essentially Episode 12, Part 2.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yes. Perverteer uses version.update.fix for the numbering scheme rather than using letters to indicated patches, like Oni does for Rogue-like. This is essentially Episode 12, Part 2.
So this isn't a "full" update, but rather a continuation of last one with the most important part being the save transfer for next "season" which will be a fresh install/game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boldano and botc76

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Tales from the Unending Void [Season 1, v0.12.1 Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.19GB
Repack size: 953MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Market (PC & MacOS) = /
Upgrade Only from v0.12.1 Standard Edition to v0.12.1 Extra Scenes Edition =

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.13, get it below in attachments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
pls dont make me download 3gb just for one scene lmao
Honestly, I completely agree. BUT you'll have to do it anyway in the end, to be able to transfer the save file to the next chapter, if I understand correctly.
I'll be downloading now, but will probably wait until the next chapter begins, before I generate my save.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
People, there are a bunch of new scenes, it's like any other update. I feel like the version may be misleading some people, it's a full-sized update.
That's the problem with calling this a 0.12 again, I guess. Even more so when you look at the "official" walkthrough and see only two new entries, so it's kinda confusin'

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Stupid Question, How does the Corruption work?. Are there Different Routes in the storyline
,sorry for asking.

Reactions: Boldano
4.40 star(s) 129 Votes