L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Last edited:

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
A common issue with Ren'Py has to do with the install path of the game. If te game is installed in a directory containing characters not represented in the current system language the game will fail to start. To remedy this, please see .

If that isn't the issue I'd be interested in knowing what version of Windows you're both running. Also, does the game's directory contain a log.txt, error.txt or traceback.txt? If so, I'd be interested to know what its contents are.
I have several Renpy VNs saved in the same folder. Unless the game folder itself has fucked up characters, directory isn't the issue. 64 bit Win10, tried compatibility mode and admin for every version I could when this first started. As for if it generates an error log, I'll have to check that out later
edit~ yeah, no log, sadly. the path i use is just "documents>my games>other>games>renpy" btw. this is the first time I've ever seen an issue like this. super frustrating :/

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Hey Perverteer congrats on having your 2nd game on the featured slider lists on the main page.

View attachment 728983

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More Twi'lek Tw'ill boobies & booty in Episode 5, Nice. And blue-skinned Tw'ill this time as well, cool. The romance continues to bloom with Celine amidst the chaos and search for Eva. Maybe we get to know Vess a little more? More Virtual Eva, flashback maybe? Will this overdue heart-to-heart between MC/Cam & Lilly be the start for them to fully rekindle (renew?) their relationship?

Hey View attachment 732801 , there seems to be a lot of interest in this gal Hannah. Is the Iron Bastard big enough for one more? Surely the crew needs a translator. We want her as a love interest!
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-from-the-unending-void-v0-4-extra-perverteer.42668/post-3726126

View attachment 732817 View attachment 732848
Agree, a translator would fit right in with the traveling crew. Maybe help with negotiations.

Could be an interesting twist, but there are few incest games without the mother and just the hot aunt so it would be nice to just keep her as his aunt.
I believe MysteryCrabs's speculation of Nadya being MC's mom is due to how close/tight her bond is with MC feels. The story explained good that Nadya is MC's aunt. The reasoning for that bond is pretty much explained due to the MC's having shitty parents, partying all night and sleeping all during the daytime, so Nadya spent more time with MC during his childhood as a parental figure than his actual parents. So, of course their bond will feel closer. Also there's the parents' favoritism for Lilly over both MC & Eva in the past.
Maybe it'll become more clearer whenever we meet MC's parents. I'm curious how that reunion will go down.

Reactions: L0MBR0

Dec 20, 2019
Maybe it'll become more clearer whenever we meet MC's parents. I'm curious how that reunion will go down.
If the Nadya is the mom theory holds, then the current mom (forgot her name) might not be the mom. Then you might get a sex scene with her seeing how slutty she is. The dad, I would just end him for "raping" Nadya.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
There are plenty of reasons to give this VN a 4 out of 5, but for me the dev's accurate portrayal of professional interpretation - the interpreter speaking in FIRST PERSON as if she was the voice of the people she's interpreting for - is the last push to give it a 5 out of 5. Thank you, really. I just about had enough of fictional "translators" or "ambassador" interpreting in third person, not knowing that they've violated the very BASICS of professional interpretation.

anvil1

May 29, 2019
i have the same problem starting this version. v.3 works fine as do all my other renpy games. The little arrow goes around, then quits. No log_txt, no traceback_txt generated. OS is win 7

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Thank gadw Futa is avoidable, It's a real weenie shrink-er for me.

I loved Sisterly Lust, I wish it didn't end. Needed more scenes with.... Everyone!
Say La Vee (that's French-Lish).

That being said (typed?) I'm going for it! It is Perverteer after all!

doomerharuhi

Jul 22, 2018
yeah thanks bro really keen on playing as a tory who hates the bigger tory and has a slave that he treats well lol

Pikos

Jun 17, 2020
Hello there just playing the game and the following error keep showing, plz help.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode002.rpy", line 814, in script call
    call ep002_university from _call_ep002_university_1
  File "game/episode003.rpy", line 246, in script
    ka "Nadya, what brings you here?"
Exception: Sayer 'ka' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\Tales From The Unending Void\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "F:\Tales From The Unending Void\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tales From The Unending Void 0.4
Thu Jul 23 01:08:51 2020

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Hello there just playing the game and the following error keep showing, plz help.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\Tales From The Unending Void\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "F:\Tales From The Unending Void\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tales From The Unending Void 0.4
Thu Jul 23 01:08:51 2020
Are you running a fresh install of the game, or did you copy over files from the new download to an older directory? The last method always leads to problems. You should just be able to play from the fresh install directory, all you saves should be there.

I included her in a poll to feature her as a render of the month girl, but she didn't get a lot of votes. Too much competition probably, or most people forgot her name. :confused: But I like her model as well, so she might just return.

Dec 20, 2019
I included her in a poll to feature her as a render of the month girl, but she didn't get a lot of votes. Too much competition probably, or most people forgot her name. :confused: But I like her model as well, so she might just return.
Yeah so sad, people still voted for the mains.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Agreed, though with all due respect, render of the month girl and featuring as a potential love interest are two different things entirely.

I believe people here are pretty keen on Hannah as a love interest. If you were to run a similar poll on Patreon featuring a render of Hannah (so people know who you are referring to), you would get a similarly overwhelming result.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Agreed, though with all due respect, render of the month girl and featuring as a potential love interest are two different things entirely.

I believe people here are pretty keen on Hannah as a love interest. If you were to run a similar poll on Patreon featuring a render of Hannah (so people know who you are referring to), you would get a similarly overwhelming result.
Or they just simply not as hyped about her as you. It's always a possibility.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I would honestly trade the gender-fluid looking girl for Hannah in heartbeat... and if Ziv goes with her (being her protector), I'd still make the 2 for 1 trade ! This saddens me greatly, as it would add one more human to the crew in exchange for losing an alien (is the gender-fluid character an alien ? she looked so ugly to me I dont even bother to remember her name), if she is, than 2 aliens...

Hell its like when I told Perverteer about the aliens in the world where Eva got kidnapped, why did we keep Vess, when the girl right next to her was 10x hotter ?

Reactions: L0MBR0

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You mean that 25 like? That's a really low number. Perverteer has almost a thousand patreon, and I doubt those who liked your post were all them, but even if they were, it would be 2.5%. It do corresponds with what Perverteer said as well, so yeah, her not being that big of a fan favorite isn't a far fetched idea.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
You mean that 25 like? That's a really low number. Perverteer has almost a thousand patreon, and I doubt those who liked your post were all them, but even if they were, it would be 2.5%. It do corresponds with what Perverteer said as well, so yeah, her not being that big of a fan favorite isn't a far fetched idea.

I say Mr P.png run that poll and let's find out.

4.40 star(s) 135 Votes