UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
with the most recent version starting it up gives me a blank white screen

sounds work as normal and it is apparent that the menu has loaded, but it's not displaying or it's being overlaid with the blank white screen

still happens even after replacing the .jar file with the one from the java download link

any ideas?

[edit] reinstalling java doesn't help. trying to run the .jar directly gives an imprecise java error

[edit2] for clarity:

1) downloaded the most recent windows version from the first page. extracted fine. running the exe starts ToA, I get the menu soundtrack and the sounds from mousing over buttons, but screen is white. Attempting to run .jar file gives me a java virtual machine creation error.

2) replaced .jar file from the above with the java download from first page. same issues.

2) downloaded the more recent weekly from torrent above, replaced jar file in folder. same issues.

no error logs I can find in the ToA folder, presumably they're in some arcane java folder I have no idea about if they exist at all.
You can try downloading a recent JRE (Java Runtime Environment) (Oracle no longer provides one after 8 but there are some alternatives, e.g. ) or download the latest JDK which also includes the JRE. Then you should be able to run the .jar directly, however it'll probably result in the same issue with the white screen anyway.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
with the most recent version starting it up gives me a blank white screen

sounds work as normal and it is apparent that the menu has loaded, but it's not displaying or it's being overlaid with the blank white screen

still happens even after replacing the .jar file with the one from the java download link

any ideas?

[edit] reinstalling java doesn't help. trying to run the .jar directly gives an imprecise java error

[edit2] for clarity:

1) downloaded the most recent windows version from the first page. extracted fine. running the exe starts ToA, I get the menu soundtrack and the sounds from mousing over buttons, but screen is white. Attempting to run .jar file gives me a java virtual machine creation error.

2) replaced .jar file from the above with the java download from first page. same issues.

2) downloaded the more recent weekly from torrent above, replaced jar file in folder. same issues.

no error logs I can find in the ToA folder, presumably they're in some arcane java folder I have no idea about if they exist at all.
no ideas, just downloaded the latest jar from OP and works just fine. cmd for running it directly through java is:
Bash:
javaw.exe -jar TalesofAndrogyny.jar
you need Java 17 and above
EDIT: Since the .exe isn't working, might be an issue you can probably diagnose by running it in the terminal

heeheehoofaw

Aug 25, 2024
Every girl is a futa so you could just think of it as all femboy sex, though this artstyle lends to it extremely well regardless. There are some girls that could possibly not be futa like Persephone, but that could just be the dev hasn't had the time to show us the dick in full display yet since every girl thus far has a dick.

Selkie the goblin 'female' was what got me into this. And the Dark knight and demon lord are amazing to look at too. I wish they had impreg possibilities, but their patreon is a warzone of ideas...
The whorehouse owner is a woman, pussy and all. Gadgeteer is also a woman, but no pussy is ever shown (she does use a strap-on, though.), the Nurse is a woman as well. It's sort of implied Helena has a vagina, but that's really it. Only character with a clear vagina shown is the whorehouse owner, so....

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
The whorehouse owner is a woman, pussy and all. Gadgeteer is also a woman, but no pussy is ever shown (she does use a strap-on, though.), the Nurse is a woman as well. It's sort of implied Helena has a vagina, but that's really it. Only character with a clear vagina shown is the whorehouse owner, so....
And Angel. And Alara the Elf. And Shopkeep in storymode. They don't have dicks.

heeheehoofaw

Aug 25, 2024
And Angel. And Alara the Elf. And Shopkeep in storymode. They don't have dicks.
angel and alara were sorta debatable for me because we don't see them having dicks, but we don't see them having vaginas either. shopkeep i was on the fence on because we don't *see* anything, so

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Ah right, we barely get any lewds with them so I totally forget, and when we did I think they were just anal anyway? I don't think the dev ever wants to focus on pussy penetration unless it's bussy so I would just assume this title is fully gay regardless of the fact.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
angel and alara were sorta debatable for me because we don't see them having dicks, but we don't see them having vaginas either. shopkeep i was on the fence on because we don't *see* anything, so
Well if you read the text, we fuck angel and Alara in the pussy cannically. Same for Helena. Shopkeep, well, we see her panties, and we don't spot the bulge at least.

Reactions: Twiton
4.40 star(s) 150 Votes