Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Sweet, more goblin is always welcome, love how aggressive they are. Really hoping for a female goblin companion right down to her egging the MC.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
somewhere i got chastity belt...and i cant ged rid of it, even when i bought key for 100 from blacksmith at city.
how to get rid of it ?

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
anyone know any good builds for defeating an orge
What are you specifically having trouble with? Mage/Enchanter has a small window after the Ogre exhausts themselves to use Oil/Ultra Fire alternatively, and Warriors can do a lot of damage with a Crushing Blow themselves. You can also get an extra turn if you begin acting to just before they exhaust themselves, with a bit of Perception. You can also use the parry effect on Advance to still deal damage with Low Attack, then Guard for the swing, but this does result in some damage taken.

Never kick away their Club at the first encounter event or use Parry skill unless you're going to kill them within 2 turns anyways, since their fists deal damage per turn instead of every other turn.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
modsplash.png
Redhead+ Mod has been updated to 2.13.2 Enjoy!

Follow the link in my sig to the mod page where you can download it and if you enjoy the mod please leave a like over there as I am using that as a gauge to see how many people are using it or at least interested in it. Thanks!

Also please keep all discussions of the mod in its thread and not here. Thank you.

Example from the latest version. Work is also nearly complete on a revision to every single picture.

Mod Oviposition2.jpg Original Oviposition2.jpg Updated GoblinAnal.jpg Original GoblinAnal.jpg

Last edited:

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ Yeah it took me 10 mins of searching before i remembered it she got animated a while back. I have the old still images and just thought to myself " hey wonder if she got updated with freckles ", as i was going through them all. Warlock aside all images have the redhead colors as they should.

SlImmyCumbust

May 18, 2019
What are you specifically having trouble with? Mage/Enchanter has a small window after the Ogre exhausts themselves to use Oil/Ultra Fire alternatively, and Warriors can do a lot of damage with a Crushing Blow themselves. You can also get an extra turn if you begin acting to just before they exhaust themselves, with a bit of Perception. You can also use the parry effect on Advance to still deal damage with Low Attack, then Guard for the swing, but this does result in some damage taken.

Never kick away their Club at the first encounter event or use Parry skill unless you're going to kill them within 2 turns anyways, since their fists deal damage per turn instead of every other turn.
good to know, thanks helped a lot, glorious exp ^^

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Question! Is it just me or have the Goblin sprites been enhanced? I just got the recent v2.13.2 update and, either I didn't notice before, or they've been redone to look sharper and smoother; I love it!

Do you have some mod to leave the naked hiro?
Do you mean a mod that has Hiro being permanently naked? That'd be really cute, but I don't believe such a mod exists unfortunately.
That said, have we seen Hiro's bare chest yet? I don't remember ever seeing those perky titties yet.

Ailson

Jun 12, 2019
Question! Is it just me or have the Goblin sprites been enhanced? I just got the recent v2.13.2 update and, either I didn't notice before, or they've been redone to look sharper and smoother; I love it!

Do you mean a mod that has Hiro being permanently naked? That'd be really cute, but I don't believe such a mod exists unfortunately.
That said, have we seen Hiro's bare chest yet? I don't remember ever seeing those perky titties yet.
It would exactly be very cute to see him walking naked on the map and status page.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes